Powers & Abilities Luffy's Ultimate Invention - Big Bang Atomic Luffy

This is inspired from @Monkey D Theories' theory thread.

Nika is The Sun God. What if Luffy's ultimate battle gear mode, or Luffy inventing his Devil Fruit Awakening, is related to the theme of the sun? Luffy can do heat explosion in his Red Hawk, can it be the prelude to him inventing Sun God Nika Gear?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power#:~:text=split (fission).-,Mechanism,reaction is exothermic, releasing energy.

From wikipedia above, fusion happens when two atomic nuclei is very very close to each other, defeating pull-away electrostatic energy whatever, releasing massive energy.

Luffy is used to inhaling / absorbing the air to create Gear 3rd and 4th. Luffy is also used to compressing things, how if the next level of all these will be absorbing the atoms and then compresses the atoms within his body, his organs?

If Luffy manages to constantly absorb-compress atoms within his body to the extreme, making this process as his second-nature biological function that is constant like breathing, maybe Luffy will invent something super powerful as his Last Gear / Awakening: His body becoming a fusion reactor. Like the sun.

Effects:

A. Luffy extremely compressing the atoms will create fusion within the body, making renewable energy for himself, for example making fusion reaction from the atoms of the air in his lungs. Since Luffy is the fusion reactor, the energy he creates is suitable to be utilized by himself in the form of perpetually-increasing stamina, and more importantly, perpetually-increasing total powerlevel.

This way, Luffy is never tired. And more frighteningly, Luffy will be getting stronger in powerlevel at literally every second in his entire life, as he gets fusion energy from this constant, routine biological mechanism. Luffy can convert the fusion energy he obtained, into Conqueror's Coating. How about in final round of Luffy vs Kaidou, Luffy starts a mode that trigger perpetual increase of his CoC Coating?

B. Since the energy released from fusion is nuclear energy, well might as well making Luffy utilize this fusion energy to his strongest attack which is his fist releasing literal supernova: a collapsing star releasing unimaginable heat annihilating everything in his path, inside his CoC Coating.

I often mention the scenario of Luffy's fist being like Kuma's Ursus Shock but much stronger and spammable, maybe transforming into Nika with inventing his own Power of Sun will obtain him this stuff. First layer outside his fist being CoC Coating that keeps getting stronger, and then inside it is supernova explosion annihilating Kaidou's ultimate attack. How's that for the most exciting battle in your life, Kaidou.

C. Among other ways of Luffy's body being extremely hot using fusion energy, is presumably using both DF Awakening and the last stage of AdvCoC to fill and transform his entire body to surpassing Planck's Temperature, the hottest hot possible in physics.

If Luffy reaches Planck's Temperature, then goes even beyond that, by using fantasy pseudo-science powers, then physics becomes wacky and maybe not applicable to Luffy at this point, just like physics not applicable to Teach's black hole.

If Teach can absorb anything even light, well maybe surpassing Planck's temperature will allow Luffy to move and attack much faster than light, directly surpassing Kizaru's lightspeed and also destroying Teach's Kurouzu/Blackhole.

Imagine Luffy slapping Kizaru around while saying, "slow, aren'tcha?"

Imagine Luffy clashing fist with Teach in the final moment, and Luffy gets the epiphany to use his fusion reactor this way and that way, surpassing Planck's temperature and his punch shattering Teach's Kurouzu

Teach: "no way!? It can't be!?"

Luffy: "I'm above the hottest hot baby! Whatever that means! Insert my PK declaration heeeeeree!" And so on.

---

Yeah Oda won't do my entire idea obviously. But if even a fraction of this come true, like Luffy inventing Nika's Mode / Sun God Battle Gear / Awakening, i think it'll be awesome. Thanks to @Monkey D Theories for inspiration.

Last edited:
@uyuu

That's a very great thread.

Here's a similar one but this is rather focused on Luffy's G4th and not a completely new gear:

Nevertheless, the more I read from this possibility, the more I think nuclear fusion could really be Luffy's next gear as a reference to Nika/Sun God.

However, no doubt this mode would fuck Luffy's body up as he's triggering nuclear reactions inside his body to gain an imaginable amount of energy and heat. Thus, if Luffy uses this mode against Kaido, I believe he'll be down for good.

Awakening might solve this problem in which I imagine that Luffy could even reach a logia like body with it, reshaping and regrowing his limps if possible, similar to Katakuri's body. Tbh, I don't think FS is the only thing which Luffy could take inspirations from when he fought Katakuri.

There are no new gears anymore, the only thing left is Awakening.
Thanks for telling me that, Oda.

There are no new gears anymore, the only thing left is Awakening.
I remember Oda saying about G5 in SBS or something
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::doffytroll:

@uyuu

That's a very great thread.

Here's a similar one but this is rather focused on Luffy's G4th and not a completely new gear:

Nevertheless, the more I read from this possibility, the more I think nuclear fusion could really be Luffy's next gear as a reference to Nika/Sun God.

However, no doubt this mode would fuck Luffy's body up as he's triggering nuclear reactions inside his body to gain an imaginable amount of energy and heat. Thus, if Luffy uses this mode against Kaido, I believe he'll be down for good.

Awakening might solve this problem in which I imagine that Luffy could even reach a logia like body with it, reshaping and regrowing his limps if possible, similar to Katakuri's body. Tbh, I don't think FS is the only thing which Luffy could take inspirations from when he fought Katakuri.

Thanks for telling me that, Oda.
If he becomes a fusion reactor and creating renewable energy, my idea is its gonna strengthen him continuously instead of having side effect of dropped health etc, kind of one of the main points since he's facing WSC whos not tired no matter what etc.

I also think that the next stage is awakening. Another Gear wouldn't quite make sense.

G2 - pumping more blood
G3 - air into bones
G4 - air into muscles

G5? Air into skin?

I don't think Luffy will be able to manipulate atoms with his rubber. The other gears make sense in the context of rubber (blowing air into bone and muscle and increasing blood flow by expanding his rubber blood vessels). Atomic manipulation however isn't really within the scope of rubber.

I just hope he manages to control it properly before his G4 timespan was so sad so far expecially for how it's still difficult to properly enroll it and maybe it will never happen.
he is probably not able to control gear4 because of mixing of devil fruit power with his haki now that he has fully mastered flow he probably should be able to control it

We're finally entering sci-fi era for One Piece.:finally::finally:
What if they regress to age of homosapiens:seriously::seriously:

More of a reason to believe that it wont be happening.
Great, tell us something new.

I also think that the next stage is awakening. Another Gear wouldn't quite make sense.
Unless it is a gear like this in which Luffy is generating permanent energy and heat to gain more power.
Honestly, the Radiant Man or Big Bang Atomic Luffy sounds ridiculous at first but is actually quite reasonable. If Blackbeard can have his pseudo black hole, why can't Luffy have his pseudo nuclear reactor inside his body too?

Besides, Oda already said something about G5 in the SBS:

Q : Will Luffy have 4 gears and 5 gears?
Answer: Will there be 5 gears! The enemy that must be defeated now is the strongest man in the world, the world is also transitioning from 4G to 5G, "G" means "Gear", right?
This is a pretty clear deal for me. Gear 5 will happen.

I don't think Luffy will be able to manipulate atoms with his rubber.
Luffy would be able to collide atoms inside his body to create nuclear reactions; since the DF was portrayed to be something special by Who's Who, a broken twist like that isn't unlikely imo.

Technically, Luffy already created fire and lightning due to unknown reasons. What if Red Hawk is a hint to his new Gear?

The other gears make sense in the context of rubber (blowing air into bone and muscle and increasing blood flow by expanding his rubber blood vessels).
But why can he not go a step beyond and manipulate something so much more?
Sure, finding out how Luffy can manipulate his atoms is one heck of a question - and I definitely cannot answer that right now. However, the possibility of Luffy to control his body to this levels is there. Logia users can literally control and regenerate their body too, basically from nothing.