Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't this sound like Usopp funnily enough? He got called a "God" and he has the thing of his lies coming true and being a "prophet"? I thought he was a parallel to Noland at least or even related to him, the Tontattas called him "Usoland" and I think they knew Noland directly or so, I can't remember? They had a statue of him I think?

Usopp at Skypeia or so also matched that silhouette too?

Usopp being the Joyboy of this era would be cool tbh. Don't think Oda would do that tho. But the prophesies thing sure is interesting. Hmmmm

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I know how the tags are chosen

the mods and admins went member by member and gave the bounty tag they wanted to give that person, they spent hundreds of hours choosing.

seems like the only logical explanation.

:kayneshrug::myman:
Post automatically merged:

time to spent the next 2 hours on a deep dive on this shit
I still mantained my beautiful Sheldon tag hehe.

He was the epitome of a ratu adil, or “just king,” restoring social order to Java after a period of immense conflict. A rivalry between two sibling kings who ruled over opposite sides of the island had spawned a war, and after Jayabaya became king of Kediri he managed to reunite the two kingdoms.

DUDE

This is for sure One Piece Spoiler.

Jaya is the Ancient Kingdom confirmed, and there was Shandora on the West and another Kingdom on the East side of the Island, it was the Ancient Kingdom when it was all conected.

Like that Yuderon / Ohara theory.

Like many kings before him, Jayabaya legitimized his right to the throne through claims of being descended from the gods. Some historical texts alleged he was the great-great grandson of the Hindu god of wisdom, Brahma, while others claimed he was the reincarnation of Vishnu, the four-armed deity who restores good and order to the world.

These claims of a heritage connected to the Hindu gods helped cement Jayabaya’s birthright in the eyes of the public and reinforced the belief that Jayabaya possessed magical abilities.

WTF

:jinbewat:

You hit gold dude

Status
Not open for further replies.