Break Week .

You see what some fucking clowns here don't realise is bounty is given because of infamy and not just cos of strength. Zoro has nun that makes him infamous than germa. Suck on it and deal with it. Yall just be annoying trolls . The only person to have had a bounty raise 5 times from his first ever bounty is luffy . 30/100/300/400/500/1.5bil
The next inline is zoro and sanji .
Then every other sh has had a bounty raise only once .
Jimbei did not get a bounty raise even though he contributed more than sanji did. It's like yall goofs don't read the story .
*zkk ?? Don't even care if that shit happens. That is only if it ever happens . If bounties were based on strength fucking caribou would not have had a higher bounty than zoro coming out of the skip .
Post automatically merged:

That's interesting and quite modest.
I see Zoro at 3.2Bil.
Sanji at 1.66Bil.
Mihawk would not even attain such bounty . I guess zoro would also become pk after that

How do you know about Mihawks bounty calling people clowns but here you are spouting such nonsense.
Yes cos bounty is not based on strength. You have to use your head a lil . Bb is a yonko with territories and his bounty is 2bil and a few berries on top . Stop goofing around and learn to read the story . Anyways why yall now interested in bounties . I thought bounties played no role ??

Yes cos bounty is not based on strength. You have to use your head a lil . Bb is a yonko with territories and his bounty is 2bil and a few berries on top . Stop goofing around and learn to read the story . Anyways why yall now interested in bounties . I thought bounties played no role ??
Nothing wrong with speculating the bounty of Zoro next opponent the bigger question is why you are so triggered by it lmao

My best bet would be that King WOULD have a higher bounty than he does if he wasn't from a race that is thought to be extinct. It is very likely that the WG is responsible for said extinction just like with Ohara and Flevance, so they should be interested in not drawing too much attention to him.

Anyway, I guess 1.33 billion might be accurate, and 1.8 billion is my estimation of what he would actually "deserve".