Break Week .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hm, interesting, but I think it's a little too high for Cook. His should be 1.330 billion for now at least (having his above Katakuri's alone is pushing it, imo, and definitely not above Marco's or current Luffy's).

Your Zoro's bounty prediction is massive there at 3.2 billion (I have his between 2.12-2.5), but understandable due to double ZKK.

You think Luffy's will reach 4 billion?
Well, Katakuri simply set the bar too low and we cant be limited by his number.
Of course, Sanjino having a higher bounty doesnt mean he is stronger since match-ups are everything.
If he beats the 1.32b guy, it's expected that he gets more though doesnt have to be the case.

Yes, Zoro's bounty is massive but I think it is fair for the one who takes Kaido's head. Luffy's is going to be 5bil.
I think Oda wants to make Luffy with 5bil and Zoro with 3.2bil to parallel their DR bounties - 500mil and 320mil.
After Wano, Strawhats are the mighties pirate organization in all the seas, wild bounties are to be expected.

Regarding Sanjino's bounty, I think Oda wants to transfer the 2000-1000 men strong gag into their bounties.
So, he gets half of Zoro's bounty and at the same time, if he gets 1.66bil, he has the Germa number in his bounty.
And since he likes to complain about his bounties, 66 is the perfect reason for him to be annoyed.

Depends on how oda wants to play ; It can range from 1.35 to 1.5 Bil

Oda always have queen and king together so based on that and zoro sanji bounty dynamic it can be lower than marco's..........but it can be easily be 1.4 + when you don't consider crew dynamic

Well, Katakuri simply set the bar too low and we cant be limited by his number.
Of course, Sanjino having a higher bounty doesnt mean he is stronger since match-ups are everything.
If he beats the 1.32b guy, it's expected that he gets more though doesnt have to be the case.

Yes, Zoro's bounty is massive but I think it is fair for the one who takes Kaido's head. Luffy's is going to be 5bil.
I think Oda wants to make Luffy with 5bil and Zoro with 3.2bil to parallel their DR bounties - 500mil and 320mil.
After Wano, Strawhats are the mighties pirate organization in all the seas, wild bounties are to be expected.

Regarding Sanjino's bounty, I think Oda wants to transfer the 2000-1000 men strong gag into their bounties.
So, he gets half of Zoro's bounty and at the same time, if he gets 1.66bil, he has the Germa number in his bounty.
And since he likes to complain about his bounties, 66 is the perfect reason for him to be annoyed.
Your reasoning behind Cook's bounty is nice and now I really want to see it. Whatever it is, I still think it should be lower than King's and Marco's (so something like 1.366 bil should be enough to troll him). :milaugh:

And your reasoning for Zoro's bounty is even nicer and now I want to see 3.2 billion istead of 2 billion. :cheers:

I still think Luffy's won't reach 5 billion until he starts soloing top tiers decisively instead of needing help from all over the place just to beat one, so I'm still leaning on a nice round 3-4 billion, depending on Zoro's new bounty, cause Oda might decide to return to their post-DR dynamic (close enough amount). Luffy's will reach 3 billion-ish if Zoro's is 2 billion-ish, and Luffy's will reach 4 billion-ish if Zoro's is 3 billion-ish.

Still could be a play of Cook's too (i.e Cook having 1.366 billion while Woro has 2.732 billion, with Luffy's being a nice round 3 billion).

Nice answer, mate. :myman:

P. S. I hope Jinbei's bounty is no less than Jack's, tbh.

It wont have distance gap with queen
Its the same formula by oda

Even if zoro get so much spotlight in onigashima
But in one piece world everyone look at sanji and zoro are equal, they will be considered as another emperor's commander

Jack 1,0
Queen 1,32
King 1,33 - 1,4

Shp commander bounty after wano
Zoro 1,7
Sanji 1,4 - 1,6
Jimbei 1,0
Yamato 800

Cos he and sanji had same increase. Their bounties have being increased twice from their main bounties
Zoro: 60/120/320
Sanji:77:177/330
Funny thing is zoros bounty is always greater than luffys previous bounty and sanjis is always greater than zoros . Now think about it . Sanji says he would be the most dangerous sh. He is going to defeat a commander and has the rs. He is also germa . What makes you even in the slightest think the gap between zoro and sanjis bounty would be that huge??
Defeating King>Defeating Queen.
helping to defeat Kaido and Defeat King>>>Defeat Queen.
Look in every arc where both Zoro and Sanji got a bounty increase and you will realize the difference between them.

It wont have distance gap with queen
Its the same formula by oda

Even if zoro get so much spotlight in onigashima
But in one piece world everyone look at sanji and zoro are equal, they will be considered as another emperor's commander

Jack 1,0
Queen 1,32
King 1,33 - 1,4

Shp commander bounty after wano
Zoro 1,7
Sanji 1,4 - 1,6
Jimbei 1,0
Yamato 800
Zoro neg diff sanji in everyway.
also sanji had to get extra bounty for close with zoros old bounty 320M. dont worry that gap will be restore after the wano

if zoro gets 1.7B
sanji 800M or below the 1B