Break Week .

Defeating King>Defeating Queen.
helping to defeat Kaido and Defeat King>>>Defeat Queen.
Look in every arc where both Zoro and Sanji got a bounty increase and you will realize the difference between them.
The difference between zoro and sanjis bounty have always being closed . The only time it had a gap of more than 100 mil was dressrosa and that was sanjis second bounty against zoros third. Sanjis third bounty is above zoros third . You basically failed to read the point. Zoro is helping defeat kaido ?? You don't even know that . You have no idea what each of them does after the calamity fight stop fucking assuming . And no king does not need to be above queen . Where is that hc coming from ?? Queen worked with vegapunk , chances are he is even more famous than king

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The difference between zoro and sanjis bounty have always being closed . The only time it had a gap of more than 100 mil was dressrosa and that was sanjis second bounty against zoros third. Sanjis third bounty is above zoros third . You basically failed to read the point. Zoro is helping defeat kaido ?? You don't even know that . You have no idea what each of them does after the calamity fight stop fucking assuming . And no king does not need to be above queen . Where is that hc coming from ?? Queen worked with vegapunk , chances are he is even more famous than king
how do you think bounties are given?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
no not just that.

im talking about sanji and zoro. how do you think bounties are given.
Post automatically merged:

as in how do you think the bounties are given with respect to sanji and zoro. im sure individual achievements will be taken into consideration but have you seen a trend that a crew member's bounty increase happens along with the captain's bounty increase? unless external interference ofc.

no not just that.

as in how do you think the bounties are given with respect to sanji and zoro. im sure individual achievements will be taken into consideration but have you seen a trend that a crew member's bounty increase happens along with the captain's bounty increase? unless external interference ofc.
Zoro will be something in 1.45B to 1.49B and Sanji in between Queen to Marco's bounty.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
when was zoro's previous bounty increase? post dressorsa when luffy took down a warlord, doflamingo.

when was sanji's previous bounty increase? when luffy was called the 5th emperor. im not even talking about the added infamy due to vinsmoke's name.

fact is zoro didnt get any raise in bounty because he was not involved in WCI, due to those events luffy was called the 5th yonko. if zoro had even been in WCI his bounty wouldve sky rocketed as well since his captain is literally getting an insane notoreity increase and is literally being called a yonko of the sea.

the argument im trying to make is the notoreity increase the strawhats got post WCI >>> the notoreity increase they got post dressrosa.

@Ninjashadow0209 @sanzolu

when was zoro's previous bounty increase? post dressorsa when luffy took down a warlord, doflamingo.

when was sanji's previous bounty increase? when luffy was called the 5th emperor. im not even talking about the added infamy due to vinsmoke's name.

fact is zoro didnt get any raise in bounty because he was not involved in WCI, due to those events luffy was called the 5th yonko. if zoro had even been in WCI his bounty wouldve sky rocketed as well since his captain is literally getting an insane notoreity increase and is literally being called a yonko of the sea.

the argument im trying to make is the notoreity increase the strawhats got post WCI >>> the notoreity increase they got post dressrosa.

@Ninjashadow0209 @sanzolu
That's the pattern, Wano increases>>WCI ingreases>>Dressrosa increases.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep, u got it, i see contraditory is in Dressrosa all SHs that wasn't in the arc get a increased of 50 million only because they are SHs members, but in WCI they don't, even Nami,Chopper and Brook don't receive a increased bounty.
they were spotted at dressrosa right? before going away mid arc.

but in the other case not so much. plus the strawhats didnt take down big mom per se. i think there's a huge bounty increase for all the strawhats coming post wano.

if taking down doflamingo gave everyone a minimum 50 mil increase, imagine taking down two yonko. i'd say a minimum of 200 mil increase to all participants in the raid.

luffy's getting 5 billion with the way he's gonna be wanked by morgans. i also see zoro and sanji surpassing all YC1 bounties and all YC2 bounties respecitvely.

no not just that.

Most definitely. They would all have defeated a commander each . Then achievements what else did they do . But at the end of the day we know bounties can be high just based on rumours and family names can have a huge influence on bounties . Right now, the mere fact that sanji is stealth black, a character who appears in the marine comics . And on top of that germa and defeating a calamity plus whatever he does after , that is enough to give him a very high bounty. Whiles for zoro it would come down to defeating a calamity and whatever else he does after . I mean if zkk happens then it happened but zkk is not sure prove so right now, sanji has a huge edge above zoro when it comes to their next bounty raise .

they were spotted at dressrosa right? before going away mid arc.

but in the other case not so much. plus the strawhats didnt take down big mom per se. i think there's a huge bounty increase for all the strawhats coming post wano.

if taking down doflamingo gave everyone a minimum 50 mil increase, imagine taking down two yonko. i'd say a minimum of 200 mil increase to all participants in the raid.

luffy's getting 5 billion with the way he's gonna be wanked by morgans. i also see zoro and sanji surpassing all YC1 bounties and all YC2 bounties respecitvely.
Yep, i agree, in your opinion, if Nami,Chopper and Brook have received a increased bounty, how much they will cost now?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
sanji has a huge edge above zoro when it comes to their next bounty raise .
nahh. zoro didnt get a bounty increase at WCI. that's the only reason why sanji has a higher bounty now.

im sure zoro's getting a bigger bounty than all YC1s and sanji's getting a bigger bounty than all YC2s. but zoro's bounty will still be bigger than sanji's imo.

Yep, i agree, in your opinion, if Nami,Chopper and Brook have received a increased bounty, how much they will cost now?
nami ~ 300 million.
chopper ~ 1000 LOL
brook ~ 500 million.

all these are post wano predictions.