Break Week .

nahh. zoro didnt get a bounty increase at WCI. that's the only reason why sanji has a higher bounty now.

im sure zoro's getting a bigger bounty than all YC1s and sanji's getting a bigger bounty than all YC2s. but zoro's bounty will still be bigger than sanji's imo.
Post automatically merged:

nami ~ 300 million.
chopper ~ 1000 LOL
brook ~ 500 million.

all these are post wano predictions.
Not post wano, but if they received a increased bounty after WCI.

nahh. zoro didnt get a bounty increase at WCI. that's the only reason why sanji has a higher bounty now.

im sure zoro's getting a bigger bounty than all YC1s and sanji's getting a bigger bounty than all YC2s. but zoro's bounty will still be bigger than sanji's imo.

nami ~ 300 million.
chopper ~ 1000 LOL
brook ~ 500 million.

all these are post wano predictions.
I mean I do believe it could be the case . But if what sanji said on tb is meant to stand then I can see oda going the bounty route where sanjis bounty is higher than zoros. Mostly for the gags but also for the statement on tb. And yes zoro had no bounty raise in wci but when you add the total number of times they have had a bounty both sum up to 3. Whiles luffy is 6 . 2x zoro and sanjis .

see zoro had a bounty increase in alabasta that sanji didnt.
but sanji had a bounty increase in WCI that zoro didnt.

huge difference mate.
I mean what kinna difference is it ?? I mean 1 got a first bounty, one a last to make it all 3 . I see no difference here . If anything oda tryna say sanji was supposed to get a bounty back then . But he did not wanna make shit redundant.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean what kinna difference is it ?? I mean 1 got a first bounty, one a last to make it all 3 . I see no difference here . If anything oda tryna say sanji was supposed to get a bounty back then . But he did not wanna make shit redundant.
when was zoro's previous bounty increase? post dressorsa when luffy took down a warlord, doflamingo.

when was sanji's previous bounty increase? when luffy was called the 5th emperor. im not even talking about the added infamy due to vinsmoke's name.

fact is zoro didnt get any raise in bounty because he was not involved in WCI, due to those events luffy was called the 5th yonko. if zoro had even been in WCI his bounty wouldve sky rocketed as well since his captain is literally getting an insane notoreity increase and is literally being called a yonko of the sea.

the argument im trying to make is the notoreity increase the strawhats got post WCI >>> the notoreity increase they got post dressrosa.