Powers & Abilities Luffy's Ultimate Invention - Big Bang Atomic Luffy

2 different gears came in pre-TS, at the same time, one based on speed while the other based on power.
2 different gears came in post-TS, at the same time, one based on speed while the other based on power.
Oh sorry, you already knew that. Right, Sen-chan?
So you have nothing.
I know you want us to tell how weak Luffy is but this is kinda not the thread for it, okay? :)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So you have nothing.
I know you want us to tell how weak Luffy is but this is kinda not the thread for it, okay? :)
So, that is what's bothering you... Luffy having no more gears is Luffy being weak?
I mean he is weak for Zoro's standards but that didnt even cross my mind until you just brought it up...
I am surprised..and offended by this, Sen-chan...

It's too complicated for one piece imho.

Luffy ascending from struggling to hold air in his muscles to suddenly becoming able to manipulate atoms doesn't make any sense and it's completely outside of his DF's capabilities, he can't even split his cells only stretch them, let alone element he doesn't even know about.

Besides it looks like franky would be the perfect candidate for that knid of sci-fi power up.

So, that is what's bothering you... Luffy having no more gears is Luffy being weak?
I mean he is weak for Zoro's standards but that didnt even cross my mind until you just brought it up...
I am surprised..and offended by this, Sen-chan...
Uh, I mean if that wasn't your intention, it's okay. Sometimes I don't know what you're up to when it comes to Luffy lol.
However, you can make a thread why you think Luffy doesn't get a new gear as this topic mainly deals about the theory whether his new gear will be related to atoms.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Uh, I mean if that wasn't your intention, it's okay. Sometimes I don't know what you're up to when it comes to Luffy lol.
However, you can make a thread why you think Luffy doesn't get a new gear as this topic mainly deals about the theory whether his new gear will be related to atoms.
You are forgiven. :myman:
No need for a new thread, I kept it short anyway...
He has all he needs, just Awakening to combine all the gears into one and voila.
Thus, this theory is not happening, imo.

You are forgiven. :myman:
No need for a new thread, I kept it short anyway...
He has all he needs, just Awakening to combine all the gears into one and voila.
Thus, this theory is not happening, imo.
Imo before Luffy gets his awakening, he'll unlock his last gear which will represent him as the Sun God/Nika - that's why the OP posted this Big Bang Atomic Luffy Theory due to his connections to the Sun God by this kind of mode. Also, this mode could be very useful against Blackbeard too.
Afterwards, awakening to combine all gears can still happen afterwards.

It's too complicated for one piece imho.

Luffy ascending from struggling to hold air in his muscles to suddenly becoming able to manipulate atoms doesn't make any sense and it's completely outside of his DF's capabilities, he can't even split his cells only stretch them, let alone element he doesn't even know about.

Besides it looks like franky would be the perfect candidate for that knid of sci-fi power up.
Yea when i break it down like this i agree thats way too complicated, but for example in the battle against Kaidou, Luffy just searches for ways to use CoC Coating and in some instance he tries to fill his... dunno, muscles?... with CoC, and compress it to the extreme, maybe he aims for harder arms or something, blablabla and suddenly, "hey whats happening? This is neat i feel stronger every second!"

Franky: "the compressed atoms within his muscles collided...to form a biological fusion reactor?! Its more powerful than anything i've seen before! Etcetc"

I mean Oda can always pack those complicated stuff in shonen way lol

Yeah but tbh I'm just hoping my boy goes back to using his base and moreover G2, he never looked better than when it was his main power up.
He just needs CoC coated attacks and awakening with it, that should put him as a high top tier, then his spirit will make the difference alongside plot armor

Yea when i break it down like this i agree thats way too complicated, but for example in the battle against Kaidou, Luffy just searches for ways to use CoC Coating and in some instance he tries to fill his... dunno, muscles?... with CoC, and compress it to the extreme, maybe he aims for harder arms or something, blablabla and suddenly, "hey whats happening? This is neat i feel stronger every second!"

Franky: "the compressed atoms within his muscles collided...to form a biological fusion reactor?! Its more powerful than anything i've seen before! Etcetc"

I mean Oda can always pack those complicated stuff in shonen way lol
The process requires inbelievable amouts of gravity and heat, no one can survive that, especially with a meat, skin, and bones body.

Also how can luffy convert the harnessed energy from nuclear to chemical, only a machine can do that.

Franky can use some highly resistant materials to build a mini nuclear reactor, to replace his underwhelming cola engine.

This is inspired from @Monkey D Theories' theory thread.

Nika is The Sun God. What if Luffy's ultimate battle gear mode, or Luffy inventing his Devil Fruit Awakening, is related to the theme of the sun? Luffy can do heat explosion in his Red Hawk, can it be the prelude to him inventing Sun God Nika Gear?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power#:~:text=split (fission).-,Mechanism,reaction is exothermic, releasing energy.

From wikipedia above, fusion happens when two atomic nuclei is very very close to each other, defeating pull-away electrostatic energy whatever, releasing massive energy.

Luffy is used to inhaling / absorbing the air to create Gear 3rd and 4th. Luffy is also used to compressing things, how if the next level of all these will be absorbing the atoms and then compresses the atoms within his body, his organs?

If Luffy manages to constantly absorb-compress atoms within his body to the extreme, making this process as his second-nature biological function that is constant like breathing, maybe Luffy will invent something super powerful as his Last Gear / Awakening: His body becoming a fusion reactor. Like the sun.

Effects:

A. Luffy extremely compressing the atoms will create fusion within the body, making renewable energy for himself, for example making fusion reaction from the atoms of the air in his lungs. Since Luffy is the fusion reactor, the energy he creates is suitable to be utilized by himself in the form of perpetually-increasing stamina, and more importantly, perpetually-increasing total powerlevel.

This way, Luffy is never tired. And more frighteningly, Luffy will be getting stronger in powerlevel at literally every second in his entire life, as he gets fusion energy from this constant, routine biological mechanism. Luffy can convert the fusion energy he obtained, into Conqueror's Coating. How about in final round of Luffy vs Kaidou, Luffy starts a mode that trigger perpetual increase of his CoC Coating?

B. Since the energy released from fusion is nuclear energy, well might as well making Luffy utilize this fusion energy to his strongest attack which is his fist releasing literal supernova: a collapsing star releasing unimaginable heat annihilating everything in his path, inside his CoC Coating.

I often mention the scenario of Luffy's fist being like Kuma's Ursus Shock but much stronger and spammable, maybe transforming into Nika with inventing his own Power of Sun will obtain him this stuff. First layer outside his fist being CoC Coating that keeps getting stronger, and then inside it is supernova explosion annihilating Kaidou's ultimate attack. How's that for the most exciting battle in your life, Kaidou.

C. Among other ways of Luffy's body being extremely hot using fusion energy, is presumably using both DF Awakening and the last stage of AdvCoC to fill and transform his entire body to surpassing Planck's Temperature, the hottest hot possible in physics.

If Luffy reaches Planck's Temperature, then goes even beyond that, by using fantasy pseudo-science powers, then physics becomes wacky and maybe not applicable to Luffy at this point, just like physics not applicable to Teach's black hole.

If Teach can absorb anything even light, well maybe surpassing Planck's temperature will allow Luffy to move and attack much faster than light, directly surpassing Kizaru's lightspeed and also destroying Teach's Kurouzu/Blackhole.

Imagine Luffy slapping Kizaru around while saying, "slow, aren'tcha?"

Imagine Luffy clashing fist with Teach in the final moment, and Luffy gets the epiphany to use his fusion reactor this way and that way, surpassing Planck's temperature and his punch shattering Teach's Kurouzu

Teach: "no way!? It can't be!?"

Luffy: "I'm above the hottest hot baby! Whatever that means! Insert my PK declaration heeeeeree!" And so on.

---

Yeah Oda won't do my entire idea obviously. But if even a fraction of this come true, like Luffy inventing Nika's Mode / Sun God Battle Gear / Awakening, i think it'll be awesome. Thanks to @Monkey D Theories for inspiration.
So...Luffy will be like Zangief? :gokulaugh:

The process requires inbelievable amouts of gravity and heat, no one can survive that, especially with a meat, skin, and bones body.

Also how can luffy convert the harnessed energy from nuclear to chemical, only a machine can do that.

Franky can use some highly resistant materials to build a mini nuclear reactor, to replace his underwhelming cola engine.
If you're using real-world physics then "no one can survive that", but we've seen Teach sustained some structure from which nothing can escape. Limitless gravity, Teach can endure it with his body. Imo Luffy as Teach's polar opposite, has comparable capabilities to endure that kind of pseudo-physics. In Red Hawk, Luffy made explosion with his fist. To make an explosion by physical contact while not being hurt yourself by the said explosion, it's fantasy physics. Luffy also makes his muscles many times stronger using inflated air, using CoA to increase tension, using rubber blood vessels to become a doping man, etc. The physics and biology were wacky in those ones, not being faithful to real science but pseudo-science.

Going by the concept of powerlevel, chances of surviving being a nuclear reactor and harnessing its powers to powerup using bodily creativity instead, no one have higher chances than Luffy imo.

Last edited:
2 different gears came in pre-TS, at the same time, one based on speed while the other based on power.
2 different gears came in post-TS, at the same time, one based on speed while the other based on power.
Oh sorry, you already knew that. Right, Sen-chan?
There are 3 sub gears of gear 4 not 2.