Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn now that the tobbi roppo are down I don't know what or who brook will fight.

Dammit if pageone was atleast up we can get him vs brook.

Momo slaying orochi and holding up onigashima when kaido drops it will be his moments.

Queen vs sanji fights involves sanji learning about the lineage factor that was mentioned by the cp0 in wano. This is all set up for sanji wrecking the cp0 thus getting the alliance of being dangerous to the world government as he promised he would to kuma

Kings fight with zoro helps him get a better grasp at coc since king having the name KING should have kings haki. This is all setup for zoro returning to deliver that blow to kaido

Luffy learns advanced coc materlization while fighting kaido. While zoro will learn coc manipulation fighting king. Both learning what the other has.

Smoothie enters the picture with marco having to fight her again sending zoro up to luffy

Damn now that the tobbi roppo are down I don't know what or who brook will fight.

Momo slaying orochi and holding up onigashima when kaido drops it will be his moments.

Queen vs sanji fights involves sanji learning about the lineage factor that was mentioned by the cp0 in wano. This is all set up for sanji wrecking the cp0 thus getting the alliance of being dangerous to the world government as he promised he would to kuma

Kings fight with zoro helps him get a better grasp at coc since king having the name KING should have kings haki. This is all setup for zoro returning to deliver that blow to kaido

Luffy learns advanced coc materlization while fighting kaido. While zoro will learn coc manipulation fighting king. Both learning what the other has.

Smoothie enters the picture with marco having to fight her again sending zoro up to luffy
so the raid isnt going to fail :josad:

Wrong.

It wasn't damage but the fact Luffy obtained the ability to damage him in a short amount of time. In less than 3 weeks Luffy went from being unable to damage Kaido to damaging him.

That was also the reason Kaido ended up being very disappointed in Luffy later on. He got too excited over Luffy's growth.

Another person obsessed with knocking Kaido down. That has amounted to little to nothing. It won't be enough to beat or kill Kaido.

Zoro attack lead to Kaido breathing heavy.

Zoro was in poor condition so that means if he was in better condition he would have hurt Kaido more and fought him longer. Strongest attack at 20% is still an attack at 20%.

Oda had Zoro fight Kaido first to show us he had the power to cut, scar and fight Kaido at the beginning of the war. His purpose to fighting King now is for Zoro to gain the power to kill Kaido.
Whether it was a short amount of time doesn't matter when he is being compared to the greatest. Neither Zoro nor any of the other SN got that much praise from Kaido.

It's the effect the attack has on the person that matters.
You say he is huffing but that has more to do with the number of people he has had to fight up to this point. It has nothing to do with the cut.

As for Zoro's condition, everyone knows your the most dangerous when haki bloom happens and your at your limit. Zoro's broken bones wasn't enough to keep him from moving around and it sure as hell wasn't enough to prevent from throwing everything he had behind that attack. Zoro's own words:

"I just put everything I had into that assault"

As for why Kaido was so disappointed was because he got carried away due to Luffy pushing him further than anybody else had up to that point which is why he had enjoyed his fight with Luffy.

This is the most unbiased moments theory for my monster trio

Status
Not open for further replies.