Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to point out that most Zoro fans / Sanji haters are not even talking about the Sanji fainting thing. At least i'm not and i'm not seeing any of the big names of the Zoro fanclub making fun of it.

I think most of us think it's completely fine and expected, to be honest the thing that would be crazy / not make sense was Sanji taking care of both King and Queen with no struggle at all.

I'm just pointing this out because the Zoro fans / Sanji haters have a bad rep and people say we make fun of Sanji for everything, but in this chapter funny enough, something that should've been shitted on by those people, it's not even being talked about that much.

In fact most of the talk about it IS by the Sanji fans themselves.

and most of the Zoro fans talk in this thread was about Zoro fighting King, we were fighting among ourselves.

:suresure:
Facts I usually go hard on hating sanji
And this chapter there’s not really a reason to hate Sanji

His fans yeah cuz they said he’s Marco level
But Sanji got treated in a normal expected manner

I would like to point out that most Zoro fans / Sanji haters are not even talking about the Sanji fainting thing. At least i'm not and i'm not seeing any of the big names of the Zoro fanclub making fun of it.

I think most of us think it's completely fine and expected, to be honest the thing that would be crazy / not make sense was Sanji taking care of both King and Queen with no struggle at all.

I'm just pointing this out because the Zoro fans / Sanji haters have a bad rep and people say we make fun of Sanji for everything, but in this chapter funny enough, something that should've been shitted on by those people, it's not even being talked about that much.

and most of the Zoro fans talk in this thread was about Zoro fighting King, we were fighting among ourselves.

Of course this is the reasonable scenario. If Marco, a pseudo-yonko, struggled how does one begin to think Sanji might take on King and Queen at the same time?

Even taking on Queen is a HUGE feat, Luffy struggled massively against Cracker last arc, Imagine if Luffy had been asked to take on Katakuri and Cracker at the same time! He would obviously have fainted.

We saw Zoro fainting when he took om Killer + Gyukimaru. Only Kaido, Big Mom etc can take on several YC-fighters at the same time

Of course this is the reasonable scenario. If Marco, a pseudo-yonko, struggled how does one begin to think Sanji might take on King and Queen at the same time?

Even taking on Queen is a HUGE feat, Luffy struggled massively against Cracker last arc, Imagine if Luffy had been asked to take on Katakuri and Cracker at the same time! He would obviously have fainted.

We saw Zoro fainting when he took om Killer + Gyukimaru. Only Kaido, Big Mom etc can take on several YC-fighters at the same time
Zoro fainted because of poisoned food tho, he was fine after the injury and even talking and smiling after the fight, until his stomach started growling.

But the rest you said is correct.

btw sanji saying fighting both is hard..
just means it wasn't a concurrent development but he has been fighting both for a bit now.

its a reaction no different than marco's.. its just that nothing hits marco and sanji isn't an evasive DF user or having had the RS on and os fighting a more offensive queen and battle ready King..

Wanji took both on. and its feat...saying that its what we expected is redundant

Zoro fainted because of poisoned food tho, he was fine after the injury and even talking and smiling after the fight, until his stomach started growling.

Even if that is the case it just goes to show how tough it is to deal with one YC-level + another foe at the same time. Jinbei, Franky showed it this arc against whos who and sasaki, Luffy vs Katakuri as well when Flampe(?) interfered.

but sanji getting his body wrecked by nami and chopper and him breaking his bone to a more formidable and battle prepped opponent

OOOoOo SanJi Got His Bones BroKen..

and zoro got poisoned? sanji couldn't poison him with blades and stuff (according to folks actually believe that sanji did that) but he fell ill to this?

what in the dichotomy...

I always say that we’re misunderstood people
:josad:

You talking about the poisoning that gives adults a tummy ache but is deadly for kids like the flu is?
Zoro wasn't drinking straight from the river water infected by the posion, he was eating the animals who drank the water in the first place.

So he didn't do it directly like Tama, of couse she was more fucked by it, she drank it from the source straight up, had a much weaker body that didn't get enough food already for years.

So yeah, Tama would be a deadly dose, while Zoro would have just minor effects compared to being killed by it.

Anyway, both the manga and the anime show it clearly, you just don't wanna see it.

But anyway, this is a pointless cause, because you guys have been proven wrong about this hundreds of time already and yet you just refuse it with no proof at all.

Zoro wasn't drinking straight from the river water infected by the posion, he was eating the animals who drank the water in the first place.

So he didn't do it directly like Tama, of couse she was more fucked by it, she drank it from the source straight up, had a much weaker body that didn't get enough food already for years.

So yeah, Tama would be a deadly dose, while Zoro would have just minor effects compared to being killed by it.

Anyway, both the manga and the anime show it clearly, you just don't wanna see it.

But anyway, this is a pointless cause, because you guys have been proven wrong about this hundreds of time already and yet you just refuse it with no proof at all.
I've actually never debated this before. Didn't know it was such an argued subject

G

Gorosei Informer

I've actually never debated this before. Didn't know it was such an argued subject
It is, Zoro fans give a bunch of fucking proof with the manga and the anime

Sanji fans / Zoro haters just say:

"mimimi Tummy Ache, Zoro is trash, no he didn't faint because of that, because i don't see it"

that's the debate over it, and that's why i shouldn't even respond to it at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.