Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Okay bro the anime supports me. the manga supports me. The feats from the emporers support me.

Keep your headcanon I'm not worried. Just don't be too disappointed when mihawk gets taken out before they fight the admirals.
the anime that extended the scene where mihawk fights without looking somehow supports you:ihaha: like i said cope harder

the anime that extended the scene where mihawk fights without looking somehow supports you:ihaha: like i said cope harder
The anime that shows vista's casually fighting and not breaking a sweat? Yeah that one. The same anime scene that showed mihawk and Vista clashing evenly for while. Yeah that one. The same scene that showed mihawk at the end focused on his fight.

The manga also supports me. Can you refute anything or just act foolish and talk shit?
Post automatically merged:

sure :milaugh: mf u talk shit about vista and mihawk
then u have kaido getting his ass disarmed by a crippled cat
and big mom sent flying by fucking robin
pleb:suresure:
That's not the argument here. There's no correlation.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The anime that shows vista's casually fighting and not breaking a sweat? Yeah that one. The same anime scene that showed mihawk and Vista clashing evenly for while. Yeah that one. The same scene that showed mihawk at the end focused on his fight.

The manga also supports me. Can you refute anything or just act foolish and talk shit?
yeah imagine not breaking a sweat during the 10 secs he was shown fighting a distracted mihawk

yeah imagine not breaking a sweat during the 10 secs he was shown fighting a distracted mihawk
Btw wasn't kaido drunk and unable to stand up? I'd take that over a slightly distracted worlds greatest swordsman... nice cope. 10 seconds is enough to one shot the fly bothering you

you mean the panels where you skipped the part where mihawk thinks about luffy?
Nah the panels after that which show the majority of the clash.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Btw wasn't kaido drunk and unable to stand up? I'd take that over a slightly distracted worlds greatest swordsman... nice cope. 10 seconds is enough to one shot the fly bothering you

Nah the panels after that which show the majority of the clash.
majority? they literally just showed them greeting each other while not even clashing at all

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Lol perospero was about to attack him but he was interrupted by neko. So it's sanji vs king and queen now. Macro had been fighting both king and queen for chapters and is still ok but Sanji couldn't even face them for a single chapter and fainted .
Marco >> Sanji:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Marco is admiral level, no shit bruh and his devil fruit is literally made for tanking attacks and fighting for days

Sanji made pero pass out for a while tho
Sanji vs Queen , Pero , King and fodders

G

Gorosei Informer

So with seeing the drawing it’s odd to me, Queen is in hybrid form but no one else is in their final forms.

Do you think Queen may actually use a plague boosted form when he gets pushed and refuses to lose?
I have been wondering about this myself, it would be an extremely fitting/poetic/karmic fate for Queen but I don't want his character to get killed off, I'd like him to return in future somehow, even just for cover pages at minimum. But considering Queen's action, it would be hilariously ironic for him to go out in this way, even though Oda barely seems to kill off his villains at all too.

But yeah, this would be a very interesting twist too for the fight, a last resort, the final desperation by Queen (Lol final desperation - Final Destination?), that would make him much more dangerous even potentially. It could act as a pseudo awakening equivalent/Monster Chopper at Enies Lobby type moment for him?

A Yonko Commander who is a powerful cyborg with an Ancient/Dinosaur Zoan in Hybrid form and boosted like literally crazy by his own best viral creation and weapon, that sounds so WILD, dangerous and terrifying! Imagine how much stronger his stats will become, his strength, endurance and such?!

:queenmoji::funky::chopoff::usoprice:

OH NO LOL

:queenhear::happinesspunch::smoothieduck:

"The Ice Oni never bothered me anyway!"

:gokulaugh::milaugh:

Whats wrong with photoshop skills? Dont get mad just cause someone has a skill you don't. If you have skills use it. Sanji to Usopp "I just did what you can't. Now you do what I cant". Assuming you don't has photoshop skills. Different talents and skills is what separates us as individuals.
Photoshop skill is great but I am pointing out at using Photoshop to compensate for the lack of manga evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.