Questions & Mysteries POLL: Is Toei Foreshadowing ZKK (Zoro Kills Kaido)

Is Toei Foreshadowing ZKK

• Total voters
A

Akagaminoproduction

I read a lot of posts about ZKK and there are tons of arguments for it but I have never seen Oda doing it. He will never let luffy go down and take zoro above him.... At max it might happen that kaido is basically beaten and then zoro cuts him up but I dont see zoro cutting during a fight...He has all the reasons and strength... I heavily follow him but Oda will use zoro to hype up luffy...Take oars for example... zoro put up great fight yet took L while luffy went on and beat Oars and Moria... zoro is a shield for oda..... I am not against ZKK since it will be something new and present new dynamics but storywise it just doesn't add up... Oda will never put them as equal or zoro better.... if you have some arguments about it it. We can definitely talk... Please dont just reply that my take is trash... for oda luffy is the god of OP.... zoro is first follower of that god.. A god and a follower as equals???

I wouldn't mind if Zoro kills Kaido. Personally I would prefer Luffy Zoro combo attack.
Post automatically merged:

But Toei needs to stop doing shit like this, it will blow in their face if there is different outcome.
Well TOEI is not really connected to the manga apparently xd though I admit they are probably aware it will likely occur regardless

I wouldn't mind if Zoro kills Kaido. Personally I would prefer Luffy Zoro combo attack.

But Toei needs to stop doing shit like this, it will blow in their face if there is different outcome.
They wouldn't be doing this if they weren't sure or something like that. It would be like making Law use CoC even tho he doesn't get it in the manga...

I read a lot of posts about ZKK and there are tons of arguments for it but I have never seen Oda doing it. He will never let luffy go down and take zoro above him.... At max it might happen that kaido is basically beaten and then zoro cuts him up but I dont see zoro cutting during a fight...He has all the reasons and strength... I heavily follow him but Oda will use zoro to hype up luffy...Take oars for example... zoro put up great fight yet took L while luffy went on and beat Oars and Moria... zoro is a shield for oda..... I am not against ZKK since it will be something new and present new dynamics but storywise it just doesn't add up... Oda will never put them as equal or zoro better.... if you have some arguments about it it. We can definitely talk... Please dont just reply that my take is trash... for oda luffy is the god of OP.... zoro is first follower of that god.. A god and a follower as equals???
Zoro isn't following Luffy like someone who follows a god but rather as someone who follows his own friend. I don't see Zoro bowing to Luffy or treating him like "God". And well, in TB Zoro definitely outshined Luffy for example.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bro, are you new to One Piece or what?
You are basically wrong about everything...
How can you do that? Natural or trained ability?

A

Akagaminoproduction

They wouldn't be doing this if they weren't sure or something like that. It would be like making Law use CoC even tho he doesn't get it in the manga...

Zoro isn't following Luffy like someone who follows a god but rather as someone who follows his own friend. I don't see Zoro bowing to Luffy or treating him like "God". And well, in TB Zoro definitely outshined Luffy for example.
I am not saying for zoro..... I said for oda luffy is god person... the chosen one who runs entire plot... zoro has never been said to be chosen one or something... he is just swordsman who wants to be WSS... there is no joyzoro or something... at max there is ryuma but wano arc has mainly focused on Oden... even yamato considers only herself or luffy to be oden or his successor...

In TB the praise of zoro was being the shield to luffy... he protected him and that's what I said..... zoro didn't exceeded attack power of luffy or potrayed to be stronger than luffy... he was tougher but not stronger...

Bro, are you new to One Piece or what?
You are basically wrong about everything...
How can you do that? Natural or trained ability?
what are you trying to say man?? luffy is entire plot holder he is the chosen one... ultimately god type person... grandmaster might be stronger at ashura point but in same chapter luffy did CoC punches to steal glory from grandmaster... zoro was used to hype up luffy's new power... CoC punches

Last edited by a moderator:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
what are you trying to say man?? luffy is entire plot holder he is the chosen one... ultimately god type person... grandmaster might be stronger at ashura point but in same chapter luffy did CoC punches to steal glory from grandmaster... zoro was used to hype up luffy's new power... CoC punches
I am saying that you arent paying attention and that Luffy isnt what you think he is...
Luffy is not meant to be the strongest character of One Piece, Zoro is. You got the whole thing wrong but I dont blame you, many did...
Luffy represents a great leader who brings and inspires change in the troubled world of One Piece, it is called freedom.

We knew what Luffy was since Marineford, when Mihawk described him perfectly. His greatest ability is making others want to help him.
Zoro's whole purpose, on the other side, is to be the strongest, second to none. That's why Zoro has beef with the one called the Strongest in the world... If Oda wanted Luffy to be the strongest character, he wouldnt need to create Zoro at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Akagaminoproduction

I am saying that you arent paying attention and that Luffy isnt what you think he is...
Luffy is not meant to be the strongest character of One Piece, Zoro is. You got the whole thing wrong but I dont blame you, many did...
Luffy represents a great leader who brings and inspires change in the troubled world of One Piece, it is called freedom.

We knew what Luffy was since Marineford, when Mihawk described him perfectly. His greatest ability is making others want to help him.
Zoro's whole purpose, on the other side, is to be the strongest, second to none. That's why Zoro has beef with the one called the Strongest in the world... If Oda wanted Luffy to be the strongest character, he wouldnt need to create Zoro at all.

It's only Luffy fans who think that Luffy stole the show from Zoro back in 1010 because they get easily hyped up over nothing, over the same thing that Luffy has done several times before ch1010... After countless chapters telling us how big of a deal it is to leave a scar on Kaido's body, a punch which achieved the same that happened back in 923, 1000, 1001and 1003 stole the show from Zoro? lol...
I agree and he has plenty of feats for that but thing is luffy did CoA punch and gets panel getting him compared to top most people... luffy did CoC punch and gets 1v1 with kaido.... zoro replicated a feat which oden couldn't do but yet he is not given respect he deserved... not one panel... it was CoC coated slash which was not done by luffy yet Kaido revered luffy.... I want to grandmaster to slash Kaido's neck but all the 1v1 win luffy and momotaro trio plot then big momo plot with luffy theories are making it subdued ... we still dont know why zoro wants to be strongest... he wanted it before kuina's entry... but we never got the panels.... kaido only has oden and luffy on his mind even after the slash...
Also a general perception is captain strongest ... any enemy fought till now had captain strongest and luffy got him as opponent... I accept SH will be anomaly but it has to be reflected in opponents as well... zoro mid/low diffing most fights with less stronger and luffy high/extreme diffing more stronger doesn't do it clearly... Oda gives zoro feats but he gives luffy monologues.... and most fandom takes monologues as crucial instead of actions... WG is atleast better in a sense because yesterday I saw someone say zoro stronger than luffy on reddit and it was a rampage..

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I agree and he has plenty of feats for that but thing is luffy did CoA punch and gets panel getting him compared to top most people... luffy did CoC punch and gets 1v1 with kaido.... zoro replicated a feat which oden couldn't do but yet he is not given respect he deserved... not one panel... it was CoC coated slash which was not done by luffy yet Kaido revered luffy.... I want to grandmaster to slash Kaido's neck but all the 1v1 win luffy and momotaro trio plot then big momo plot with luffy theories are making it subdued ... we still dont know why zoro wants to be strongest... he wanted it before kuina's entry... but we never got the panels.... kaido only has oden and luffy on his mind even after the slash...
Also a general perception is captain strongest ... any enemy fought till now had captain strongest and luffy got him as opponent... I accept SH will be anomaly but it has to be reflected in opponents as well... zoro mid/low diffing most fights with less stronger and luffy high/extreme diffing more stronger doesn't do it clearly... Oda gives zoro feats but he gives luffy monologues.... and most fandom takes monologues as crucial instead of actions... WG is atleast better in a sense because yesterday I saw someone say zoro stronger than luffy on reddit and it was a rampage..
It is true, the hype through words goes to Luffy, it has always been like that, even when people talk about Zoro.
For example, when Supernovas see Zoro's bloodlust when he was about to kill a Celestial Dragon they hype Zoro's captain for having such a man in his crew. Luffy shakes Kaido's head a bit and he asks if he is as great as other legends while Zoro cuts him open like one of those legends and he says nothing much. That is fine, Zoro cant have it all, Luffy is the MC after all.

Even when Zoro kills Kaido, Luffy will be hyped because a man from his crew did it. Luffy usually gets big names to fight while Zoro fights their henchmen but if people pay close attention to it, those henchmen are always bad match-up for Luffy, way worse than those big names which he ends up fighting. Zoro's purpose is to protect Luffy from the things which he cannot do himself. Hakai is the perfect example. Fandoms usually lose it when you say Zoro>Luffy but Oda isnt part of those fandoms, he is just telling a story...

Still tho, saying openly that Zoro is stronger than Luffy and wanking Zoro to high heavens is unlikely to come directly from Oda, he is usually very subtle about it, like "Do not speak ill of Zoro"... Each era had a great pirate and another guy who was stronger than them and held World's Strongest title and still, Oda didnt undermine the weaker one. I dont think he will undermine Luffy either, Whiskey Peak is perfect example.

Greatest Pirate of the Era - Strongest fighter of the Era
Roger - Whitebeard
Big Mom - Kaido
Shanks - Mihawk
Luffy - Zoro

Roger, Big Mom, Shanks have never been undermined despite Whitebeard, Kaido and Mihawk having the World's Strongest titles.
Luffy wont be undermined either, Oda doesnt benefit from it, he wants his characters to look good. Strawhats are an anomaly, the greatest pirate of the era and strongest fighter of the era are for the first time on the same side. They will go one step further and not just be the best in their eras but in all the eras ever. There is no greater pirate-leader than Luffy and there is no stronger character than Zoro.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Canon:
Luffy punching Kaido enough to make him see stars and question his ceiling
Hybrid Kaido getting Ko's by Luffy for few mins
Hybrid Kaido actively dodging Luffy's coc attacks even though he was tanking all of the attacks till now.
Luffy and Hybrid Kaido have atleast 30 mins of mano a mano and Kaido saying it has been while since he got this much excited.
Kaido unable to take Luffy's head as he intended
Zoro admitting he gave his everything but was unable to harm Kaido enough to knock him down
No all it was is he was shocked at luffy could hurt him after kuri and how much he grew

No he knocked him down not out for a few seconds
Still did fuck all

Luffy himself admits in 1010 EVERY ATTACK PRIOR was too shallow

They didnt fight for half an hour for shit
It was a few mins
Chopper went monster point in 1007ish before hakai and luffy is announced defeated chopper has a few mins of 30 left

Once again he got his ass kicked and LAUGHED at
Gomu gomu no wororororo