Questions & Mysteries POLL: Is Toei Foreshadowing ZKK (Zoro Kills Kaido)

Is Toei Foreshadowing ZKK

• Total voters
After being beheaded and we all know who has the highest chance of doing that
I know it sounds weird on paper but this is one of the most blatant Toei hints and it is connected to this moment in the manga which may also be foreshadowing in on itself:kayneshrug:
So, Zoro is gonna behead and kill Kaido like we all know he will...then Luffy will punch Kaido's dead severed head to nothingness. :quest:

Do I get this right? :hope:

I read a lot of posts about ZKK and there are tons of arguments for it but I have never seen Oda doing it. He will never let luffy go down and take zoro above him.... At max it might happen that kaido is basically beaten and then zoro cuts him up but I dont see zoro cutting during a fight...He has all the reasons and strength... I heavily follow him but Oda will use zoro to hype up luffy...Take oars for example... zoro put up great fight yet took L while luffy went on and beat Oars and Moria... zoro is a shield for oda..... I am not against ZKK since it will be something new and present new dynamics but storywise it just doesn't add up... Oda will never put them as equal or zoro better.... if you have some arguments about it it. We can definitely talk... Please dont just reply that my take is trash... for oda luffy is the god of OP.... zoro is first follower of that god.. A god and a follower as equals???
you got it Wrong my guy
Luffy maybe a God in OP
And Zoro said he dont Follow the god. lol

Zoro > Luffy since episode 2