Questions & Mysteries POLL: Is Toei Foreshadowing ZKK (Zoro Kills Kaido)

Is Toei Foreshadowing ZKK

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Very well then... As of now I place my bets on ZKK... right now King vs zoro is apparent and many people are entirely rejecting ZKK... but knowing Oda and your arguments.... I will join the ZKK train...
I think the parallels with past generations work pretty well so I dont see why not go with that route.
As time passes, I think ZKK will look more and more impossible, 2x pain will probably kick in before it.
However, since Oda has likely set his mind on it a long time ago, it will only be sweeter when it occurs. Cheers.

A

Akagaminoproduction

I think the parallels with past generations work pretty well so I dont see why not go with that route.
As time passes, I think ZKK will look more and more impossible, 2x pain will probably kick in before it.
However, since Oda has likely set his mind on it a long time ago, it will only be sweeter when it occurs. Cheers.
Same actually... parallels with ryuma and all the possibilities mentioned in various sources are my base.. I didnt want to have L so I was reluctant but I would rather bet ZKK now...be it a W or L I will accept it completely... because now I want it to happen...

I'm just glad we have the anime spoiling us. Reading the manga weekly where Oda throws curve balls in the story had me sweating a little tbh. Patience is a virtue, and the grandmaster taking kaido head, is what Jon snow from got should have been for his story arc to come full circle. Zoro needs something legendary before facing his nemesis/mentor.
Post automatically merged:

Of course the anime team knows by now that Oda is going for ZKK.
The amount of hints that are in our faces is becoming ridiculous.
They should do the opposite and not make it so obvious.
If they want to shock anyone, that is...

In a weird way manga readers shouldn't watch the anime. As manga readers,, we know some were surprised Zoro was evenon the roof, so for people like them, would probably be the most surprised when it happens. I look forward to those reactions

Last edited:

Banchi

yawn-together
It sounds nuts, but I think Usopp should kill him by shooting a newly morphed snow snow tangerine that he finds on the thousand sunny directly into his mouth. Think about it, Kaido can't even off himself he's that strong, nor can he ever stay imprisoned. Plus we still to this day have not seen what happens when someone consumes two devil fruits in the natural sense of it killing the person. Imagine of he just explodes into snow

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This last anime episode Zoro says he wants to take Kaido's head is ZKK being foreshadowed by Toei

Mods there was not a speculation, so I put spoiler based on what Toei wrote for Zoro plus for people who have read manga and watch anime understand that this is different from one another so the next best option was spoiler due to Toei's leaking past spoilers
Just saying he will take his head isn’t enough. Several alliance members have expressed taking his head personally. That doesn’t mean they will. What matters is the necessity to slaying Kaido, since the alliance is left with no immediate alternatives. The second matter is who can actually do it, and Zoro’s the best bet.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Most people in power are stupid. It doesn't make them right.
Let's see if Zorotards were right the whole time or not.
Just saying he will take his head isn’t enough. Several alliance members have expressed taking his head personally. That doesn’t mean they will. What matters is the necessity to slaying Kaido, since the alliance is left with no immediate alternatives. The second matter is who can actually do it, and Zoro’s the best bet.
Sup with the pfp, lost a bet or something? :choppawhat:

The following post-ZKK outcry from Cook FC is something I personally look forward to. :saden: