Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The leg based arguments huh. Sounds awefully familiar
Ryokugyus introduction seems pretty fair for a Sanji opponent. The only thing missing is him using some kind of tech or martial arts or both.

Honestly Oda created four marines during the timeskip who seem to fit the four members from the East blue (outside of Luffy)

1. Fujitora - The honorable swordsman
2. Ryokugyu - The womanizer who doesn’t respect food
3. Chaton and Momousagi - A male and female pair of Vice Admirals who are specifically strong compared to most.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How is the powerscale consistent when Luffy could barely deal with a YC just few weeks back and yet we have base Sanji with no training holding his own against two commanders and also knocked out Perospero temporarily?
not gonna comment on sanji holding his own against two commanders before we recieve the raws.

1. luffy for the most part matched katakuri only when he used G4 & katakuri couldnt use future sight or when he used snakeman to work past the future sight. the rest of the fight was almost entirely a one sided beat down. luffy's endurance & will power is just that strong.

2. as i said, oda doesnt mind scaling characters up or down for plot. i dont even think king and queen are supposed to be dealt with within 15 minutes since momo becoming a bigger dragon plot is supposed to buy time for the alliance by holding the island.

3. even if sanji and zoro defeat YCs in 15 minutes, oda gave them tangible powerups ~ raidsuit and enma. it simply means that post wano zoro and sanji are atleast at the level of post WCI luffy if not higher. both zoro and sanji can be accurately scaled after this fight.

4. he didnt knock out perospero temporarily. stop the wank. for all we know perospero couldve gotten back right after the hit. lets wait till the manga panels come.

People were talking about Mihawk... tbh, I see him like Lisa Lisa more than some end boss. I like him but I don't care for him as Zoro's final opponent.

Specializing in speed doesn't mean being faster than everyone else, it just means that speed is your best trait. If Jabura who's slightly weaker in Rokushiki can tag Sanji then Kaku can, lol

This is the same bullshit people came up with post WCI. Oh Luffy can blitz everyone now. Got tagged by Holdem and knocked out by a one shot in the beginning of the next arc
What is Lisa Lisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.