Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not gonna comment on sanji holding his own against two commanders before we recieve the raws.

1. luffy for the most part matched katakuri only when he used G4 & katakuri couldnt use future sight or when he used snakeman to work past the future sight. the rest of the fight was almost entirely a one sided beat down. luffy's endurance & will power is just that strong.

2. as i said, oda doesnt mind scaling characters up or down for plot. i dont even think king and queen are supposed to be dealt with within 15 minutes since momo becoming a bigger dragon plot is supposed to buy time for the alliance by holding the island.

3. even if sanji and zoro defeat YCs in 15 minutes, oda gave them tangible powerups ~ raidsuit and enma. it simply means that post wano zoro and sanji are atleast at the level of post WCI luffy if not higher. both zoro and sanji can be accurately scaled after this fight.

4. he didnt knock out perospero temporarily. stop the wank. for all we know perospero couldve gotten back right after the hit. lets wait till the manga panels come.
Sanji literally made a whole speech and then proceeded to save Nami, usopp and Tama, who also made a long speech, while perospero was doing nothing

Obviously pero was down for a few seconds

Literally if Ryokugyuu has a legit Time DF and if Oda is following any sort of modern acceptance of physics, then Fujitora should have no issues countering Kizaru or Ryokugyuu.

Of course he's using backwards logic like Akainu's magma being stronger than Ace's fire lol
Im pretty sure he has a time df based power.
Light,gravity and time is like the usally pre trio Admiral logias. However I don't think that he get para df, meaning he get a mystic zoan power like cronos or something.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Haha good one. I am willing to bet no one in the series is gna beat the shit out of Akainu.
You do know Oda has a great deal respect for Akainu, moreso for the man who was behind the inspiration for the character. He already said he is gna treat the character with care and respect. There is no way Oda is gna let anyone trash him. Not Luffy and certainly not Kizaru.
Oda once said Akainu could find the OP in a year, way less time than it took Gol D Roger.
Samurai:

Kizaru wanted to go alone to stop 2 YONKO
Akainu: No ,there are samurai
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
Samurai:usoprice::usoprice:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Is it that good? Have not started a manga for a long time but heard good things.
Have not even started the best selling manga of the last years, since i thought i might as well watch the anime if it´s that well animated.
the manga is really good, probably the second best new gen manga after chainsaw man. do check it out.

mappa is doing a phenomenal job with the anime though. at this point id recommend you to watch the first season and then continue on with the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.