Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people dont get that the strawhats also get stronger as the story progresses.

watch people call blackbeard's crew trash when the mid strawhat trio mid diffs their respective matchups XD
Hhhh I really am expecting a complete and utter defeat for Blackbeard crew by SHs… that’s the issue!
Even blackbeard… I feel like he took too many short cuts while Luffy always took the harder road…

That really makes the SHs eventually much better…
Like sure does Blackbeard have haki? Of course, but are people gonna convince me that this fat fucker can do advanced form of any type of haki!?

by the time Luffy fights him, luffy will be Godly tier from EVERY aspect. advanced DF awakening, and advanced haki and mastery over everything… while BB is taking short cuts by getting more DFs and no hard work or training…

Another thing… eating 1 fruit makes u unable to swim… eating 2 DFs has to have consequence Oda will explore.. what other curse BB will have? You can bet your ass Oda will show big weakness because of it
Post automatically merged:

You realize Shanks would murder Kaido? If Zoro can scar him
The snitch is too shallow compared to chads like Zoro or Mihawk

Shanks might win if he asked Gorosei help

Hhhh I really am expecting a complete and utter defeat for Blackbeard crew by SHs… that’s the issue!
Even blackbeard… I feel like he took too many short cuts while Luffy always took the harder road…

That really makes the SHs eventually much better…
Like sure does Blackbeard have haki? Of course, but are people gonna convince me that this fat fucker can do advanced form of any type of haki!?

by the time Luffy fights him, luffy will be Godly tier from EVERY aspect. advanced DF awakening, and advanced haki and mastery over everything… while BB is taking short cuts by getting more DFs and no hard work or training…

Another thing… eating 1 fruit makes u unable to swim… eating 2 DFs has to have consequence Oda will explore.. what other curse BB will have? You can bet your ass Oda will show big weakness because of it
Post automatically merged:

The snitch is too shallow compared to chads like Zoro or Mihawk

Shanks might win if he asked Gorosei help
:crazwhat:Shanks downplaying exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.