Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean im not saying that the old gen is outright stronger. id actually place them on a similar level.

roger is just build different. i full expect someone fighting primebeard without a devil fruit to have adv CoA, adv CoO and adv CoC and all three mastered to the absolute best.

i dont think roger would have trouble dodging thunder bagua with his future sight and avoid getting tagged by it unlike luffy at the rooftop. i guess that's the standard i hold the pirate king, the one who rose above all the other conquerors in the sea to.
It’s not confirmed that Roger has future sight. And I’m pretty sure Kaido surpasses him in every single physical stat (except maybe speed? maybe?) and also has COC (Roger’s main combative tool). So I don’t see why it’s such a hard pill to swallow that Kaido and BM are relative to if not stronger than Roger.

It’s not confirmed that Roger has future sight. And I’m pretty sure Kaido surpasses him in every single physical stat (except maybe speed? maybe?) and also has COC (Roger’s main combative tool). So I don’t see why it’s such a hard pill to swallow that Kaido and BM are relative to if not stronger than Roger.
Crydo tears might rag doll Fake top tier Roger :zorothink:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yeah i said i fully expect roger to have that. i know it isnt confirmed.

yeah i see advanced CoC just like CoA. if stronger armament haki can hurt weaker armament haki, i dont see why stronger adv CoC cannot hurt weaker adv CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.