Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy takes fourth strongest of most Organizations.
~ Luffy vs Alvida (Buggy > Moji > Mr.3 > Alvida)
~ Luffy vs Mr.3 (Croc > Mr.1 > Mr.2 > Mr.3)
~ Luffy vs Satori (Enel > Ohm > Gedatsu > Satori)
~ Luffy vs Blueno (Lucci > Kaku > Jabra > Blueno)
~ Luffy vs Cracker (BM > Kat > Smoothie > Cracker)

**Future** Luffy vs Jack (Kaido > King > Queen > Jack)

@Kromage911
But according to crocodiles own words
Mr. 4 > Mr. 3.

Wasn’t Alvida number 2 after buggy in the buggy pirates when she joined? She did become interim captain after all.

I think Usopp fights the number 3 underling quite often as well.

Chu, Mr. 4, Satori, Perona.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
sick roger equals primebeard now imagine roger prime
I don’t think sick Roger = WB. WB and Roger were always portrayed side by side, the two greatest, greatest bounties, achievements, Oden etc etc.

the fact Roger was sick back then doesn’t change the fact that portrayal wise, WB and Roger were close at their prime. With Roger being just slightly more exceptional

The Taliban aren´t dumb, they know to not mess up this time, they have the country in full controll.
They going to follow friendly deals this time and don´t mess with the Nato and I doubt Nato also have interest to start a another war for over 20years, they already did and it didn´t work. They spend money, give lot of new weapons and take over the country, thinking it would help but it didn´t, the army run away and didn´t want to fight, Taliban overrun everyone and have the controll.
My though:

They going to make deals with Nato and co and in the end everyone going to accept them as new governament like China did.
ye i think the world should face the reality that Talibans now rule over in that part of the world.. rather than being counter factual or even inducing new conflicts.. even tho this Government would have a tight leash on the public that is used to semi-liberal conditions rather than very strict Islamic regulations which are only compatible with a very dedicated religiously community which most afghans aren't (correct me if I'm incorrect here coz I'm going by how paranoid how some among the public are) it would be tough for the public living there and constricted.. usually if you'd wanna revolutionize the country islamicly or not you'd proceed gradually rather than an abrupt approach..
I'm curious how talibans manage the country for a month.. if there aren't any potential civil or prior gov remnant revolts against them and aren't funded by the US.. WHICH WOULDN'T HELP THE SITUATION..

when in Rome do as the Romans do ig.

and ofc anything good that might come out of this gov wouldn't overshadow the bloodshed that has seeped and dyed the history of the country red for the past 20 years..by taliban's hands and the US's
Post automatically merged:

No new information yet :choppawhat:

Any BORUTO fan here, or who reads Manga?
i have yet to catch up.. I'll read and let ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.