Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ye i think the world should face the reality that Talibans now rule over in that part of the world.. rather than being counter factual or even inducing new conflicts.. even tho this Government would have a tight leash on the public that is used to semi-liberal conditions rather than very strict Islamic regulations which are only compatible with a very dedicated religiously community which most afghans aren't (correct me if I'm incorrect here coz I'm going by how paranoid how some among the public are) it would be tough for the public living there and constricted.. usually if you'd wanna revolutionize the country islamicly or not you'd proceed gradually rather than an abrupt approach..
I'm curious how talibans manage the country for a month.. if there aren't any potential civil or prior gov remnant revolts against them and aren't funded by the US.. WHICH WOULDN'T HELP THE SITUATION..

when in Rome do as the Romans do ig.

and ofc anything good that might come out of this gov wouldn't overshadow the bloodshed that has seeped and dyed the history of the country red for the past 20 years..by taliban's hands and the US's
Post automatically merged:

i have yet to catch up.. I'll read and let ya know
Talibans are residents of Afghanistan to begin with.
All is good if they dont threaten the world peace, yet we can argue what Nuclear powers do. Forcing their style of government, brain washing that a particular way of living is better than others and so on. It was not battle of who had more military might, it was a battle between life styles and political systems, which Taliban refused to accept and succeeded in the end.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When roger faced WB on an equal footing he was already in the terminal phase
It wasn’t an all out fight.

Yeah Xebec was Roger most dangerous opponent. Because Xebec goal was crazier than the others.
so Ww can tank Nyan's claws? well for the sake of the argument.. he's basically pushing Ww as much as sanji was against Jabura's tekkai.

Nyan looses?

I'll have to reread his fight with Drive Knight
nyan is strong no doubt but he won’t bypass easily tekkai + COA + ancient Zoan durability

Okay but serious question. Who's your favorite Sanji enthusiasts?

Is it the average Sanji wanker who roams the battlefield with his essays and tropical topics that converse a lot of people. The attractor of arguments and debates spark.

He's considered the Dark King of the Sanji FC and devotes himself in the way of Sanji. The warrior who stands on top of the world and ready to preach the greatness of Sanji despite not having the same agreement of the others.

The legendary Great General Chrono aka Prince Kronos!!!!!

Or is it the average Sanji fan/enjoyer who considered the greatest in his era, the one that inspired many people across the Internet with his memes, trolling and more.

Every time he enters each spoilers threads, he's the talk of the show. The influential gentlemen, whom spreads humor and joy around the forum.

The Supreme General of the Sanji Fandom, the "God of Cosmos"

MonsterZoro-sama!!!!!!! @MonsterZoro

Or......

Is it the Warchief of the Sanji FC, who's not considered himself as a fan but more of a man who fight for justice and honor. The presumably greatest and strongest according to a lot people here, the charismatic king who reached enlightenment and the embodiment of greatness.

He's controversial, funny and knows how to takes jokes. The man who stands up for others in need. The strategical commander that held back until he determined to show his true power. The "Lord of Light" as his nick. The strongest Sanji defender in all of history.

Zoro D Freaking Goat!!!!!!!!

So yeah, who's your favorite between the Three Great Masterchefs of the Sanji fanbase? Let the judges decide.:jordanmf:

Talibans are residents of Afghanistan to begin with.
All is good if they dont threaten the world peace, yet we can argue what Nuclear powers do. Forcing their style of government, brain washing that a particular way of living is better than others and so on. It was not battle of who had more military might, it was a battle between life styles and political systems, which Taliban refused to accept and succeeded in the end.
It was a battle of Pashtun tribes not wanting to accept being governed by Northern Tajiks.

Okay but serious question. Who's your favorite Sanji enthusiasts?

Is it the average Sanji wanker who roams the battlefield with his essays and tropical topics that converse a lot of people. The attractor of arguments and debates spark.

He's considered the Dark King of the Sanji FC and devotes himself in the way of Sanji. The warrior who stands on top of the world and ready to preach the greatness of Sanji despite not having the same agreement of the others.

The legendary Great General Chrono aka Prince Kronos!!!!!

Or is it the average Sanji fan/enjoyer who considered the greatest in his era, the one that inspired many people across the Internet with his memes, trolling and more.

Every time he enters each spoilers threads, he's the talk of the show. The influential gentlemen, whom spreads humor and joy around the forum.

The Supreme General of the Sanji Fandom, the "God of Cosmos"

MonsterZoro-sama!!!!!!! @MonsterZoro

Or......

Is it the Warchief of the Sanji FC, who's not considered himself as a fan but more of a man who fight for justice and honor. The presumably greatest and strongest according to a lot people here, the charismatic king who reached enlightenment and the embodiment of greatness.

He's controversial, funny and knows how to takes jokes. The man who stands up for others in need. The strategical commander that held back until he determined to show his true power. The "Lord of Light" as his nick. The strongest Sanji defender in all of history.

Zoro D Freaking Goat!!!!!!!!

So yeah, who's your favorite between the Three Great Masterchefs of the Sanji fanbase? Let the judges decide.:jordanmf:
Every one of them and I'll add to the list every Sanji chad of this forum.

Every one of you are in the right path: the path of Vinsmoke Sanji, the best OP character.

:stealthblack:

Try reading "sunset rose" a manga about pirates thats not one piece
I read the Monster manga on someone's recommendation here, I think it was @ConquistadoR . It was great for the first 50 or so chapters, later the Johan thing got bland and I dropped it.

I will check this one out (sunset rose).
What you think about Tokyo Revengers?
First few chapters are not that great for me, does it get better later?

Status
Not open for further replies.