Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Okay but serious question. Who's your favorite Sanji enthusiasts?

Is it the average Sanji wanker who roams the battlefield with his essays and tropical topics that converse a lot of people. The attractor of arguments and debates spark.

He's considered the Dark King of the Sanji FC and devotes himself in the way of Sanji. The warrior who stands on top of the world and ready to preach the greatness of Sanji despite not having the same agreement of the others.

The legendary Great General Chrono aka Prince Kronos!!!!!

Or is it the average Sanji fan/enjoyer who considered the greatest in his era, the one that inspired many people across the Internet with his memes, trolling and more.

Every time he enters each spoilers threads, he's the talk of the show. The influential gentlemen, whom spreads humor and joy around the forum.

The Supreme General of the Sanji Fandom, the "God of Cosmos"

MonsterZoro-sama!!!!!!! @MonsterZoro

Or......

Is it the Warchief of the Sanji FC, who's not considered himself as a fan but more of a man who fight for justice and honor. The presumably greatest and strongest according to a lot people here, the charismatic king who reached enlightenment and the embodiment of greatness.

He's controversial, funny and knows how to takes jokes. The man who stands up for others in need. The strategical commander that held back until he determined to show his true power. The "Lord of Light" as his nick. The strongest Sanji defender in all of history.

Zoro D Freaking Goat!!!!!!!!

So yeah, who's your favorite between the Three Great Masterchefs of the Sanji fanbase? Let the judges decide.:jordanmf:
I am my favorite Sanji enthusiast.
Self-love is important.
:pepelit:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I read the Monster manga on someone's recommendation here, I think it was @ConquistadoR . It was great for the first 50 or so chapters, later the Johan thing got bland and I dropped it.

I will check this one out (sunset rose).
What you think about Tokyo Revengers?
First few chapters are not that great for me, does it get better later?
Havent read it

Is it the average Sanji wanker who roams the battlefield with his essays and tropical topics that converse a lot of people. The attractor of arguments and debates spark.

He's considered the Dark King of the Sanji FC and devotes himself in the way of Sanji. The warrior who stands on top of the world and ready to preach the greatness of Sanji despite not having the same agreement of the others.

Or is it the average Sanji fan/enjoyer who considered the greatest in his era, the one that inspired many people across the Internet with his memes, trolling and more.

Every time he enters each spoilers threads, he's the talk of the show. The influential gentlemen, whom spreads humor and joy around the forum.

Or......

Is it the Warchief of the Sanji FC, who's not considered himself as a fan but more of a man who fight for justice and honor. The presumably greatest and strongest according to a lot people here, the charismatic king who reached enlightenment and the embodiment of greatness.

He's controversial, funny and knows how to takes jokes. The man who stands up for others in need. The strategical commander that held back until he determined to show his true power. The "Lord of Light" as his nick. The strongest Sanji defender in all of history.

So yeah, who's your favorite between the Three Great Masterchefs of the Sanji fanbase? Let the judges decide.:jordanmf:
I will go with the Goat and Kuroashi:king:

Talibans are residents of Afghanistan to begin with.
All is good if they dont threaten the world peace, yet we can argue what Nuclear powers do. Forcing their style of government, brain washing that a particular way of living is better than others and so on. It was not battle of who had more military might, it was a battle between life styles and political systems, which Taliban refused to accept and succeeded in the end.
i mean seeing how tribal and religiously motivated they are.. definitely they'd reject the modern liberal lifestyle China and Russia are already ready to cooperate.. the World powers make their move first just when US cower out.. ofc monetary objectives.. Afghanistan is rich with minerals etc etc..

It wasn’t an all out fight.

Yeah Xebec was Roger most dangerous opponent. Because Xebec goal was crazier than the others.

nyan is strong no doubt but he won’t bypass easily tekkai + COA + ancient Zoan durability
Nyan has great offense but honestly not much for defense except for evasive abilities.
his reaction time is just splendid.. like ricocheted a sniper caliber back at One Shot..
but he can just drag the fight a bit with it since Ww seems to use tekkai while moving with Coa

got bland? idk dude.

tokyo revengers is more of a feels manga. dont expect much logic just go with it imo
Yes, tbh I got bored, and checked some reviews to know whether I should continue or not, and most of them said Johan was just being hyped up as Monster and was implied to have magical powers of controlling people or something like that, and I somewhat agreed with them.

Or......

I like it how you portrayed yourself as the smartest one :milaugh:

As I said I’m just going by the quote from chapter 165,
“Mr. 3! Do you know why I gave you that position? You’re not as strong as Mr. 4, but I figured what you lacked in brawn you’d make up for in ruthlessness.”
Then again someone weaker than Tilestone one shot a 37 Million bounty fighter.

Honestly the way 30+ bounty fighters got treated in Paradise in Jaya onwards makes it weird how those pirates have a higher bounty than Don Krieg.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

Or......

1) D Goat
2) MonsterZoro
3) Kronos

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
She is not a Swordsman, she use swords to compliment her fights,only Samurais,Zoro,Killer,Mihawk that in they 100 fights, in 100 fights they fight with a sword, not a compliment, but a necessally to use because with out they will be weaker, something that BM isn't.
I disagree wholeheartedly. She is a swordsman. she uses her fist when she is fighting fodders and shit but when she gets serious. She pulls out Napoleon.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes, tbh I got bored, and checked some reviews to know whether I should continue or not, and most of them said Johan was just being hyped up as Monster and was implied to have magical powers of controlling people or something like that, and I somewhat agreed with them.
idk dude. the last 25 chapters are so are all godly. i only truly realized the beauty of monster once i was done with it. i can understand if someone finds it boring though.

Then again someone weaker than Tilestone one shot a 37 Million bounty fighter.

Honestly the way 30+ bounty fighters got treated in Paradise in Jaya onwards makes it weird how those pirates have a higher bounty than Don Krieg.
I think the marines give higher bounties to grand line pirates in general.

I feel krieg actually would’ve done relatively well in paradise had he not immediately run into a warlord. And Mihawk at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.