Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is a sword attack dumbass. She literally uses a sword.
Why do I care what the giants use we ain't talking about them.
Yes and once again it was just a test
Prove to that her is a swordsman like Mihawk or Zoro dumbass.

Prove to me is stated that her is a swordsman, i don't disagree that her uses sword to fight thats natural is her other form to fight, but is not her main weapon or main fighting style. She uses even a electric arrow, her been all round fight is more suitable than a swrodsman.

are you retarded enough to not realize that all those reactions happen simultaneously and are not events that happen linearly right?

do you actually believe that the entire wano arc manga panelling has been one linear straight narrative and not simultaneous events that we skip around to?

Nope, I'm talking about what nami and usopp did, they ran away, where saved by sanji and the scorpion guy, Nami forgave Zeus and usopp commented on it, that's atleast 5 minutes

Prove to that her is a swordsman like Mihawk or Zoro dumbass.

Prove to me is stated that her is a swordsman, i don't disagree that her uses sword to fight thats natural is her other form to fight, but is not her main weapon or main fighting style. She uses even a electric arrow, her been all round fight is more suitable than a swrodsman.
Do you think Fujitora is a swordsman?

Yes,

And a bit off topic, I have seen a video of people falling off of airplane (C130) wheels when Americans were leaving Afghanistan.

The situation is really chaotic there, it will take time, but aggression from Taliban at this point will be a dumb move, they need to portray their soft image to the world to avoid being isolated.
duh.. and they have been if you were listening to their spokesman trying to boast their regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.