Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the theory that Luffy knows that Usopp is Sogeking and he was just being considerate of his best friend and crewmates feelings. Would make a lot of sense and will be cool at the same time, showing how self aware Luffy actually is.
I don't think so, he got fooled by foxy, and had trouble identifying Caesar.
Post automatically merged:

They do, lucci said it himself. @Ask D question

Thats mainly because Sanji got caught by surprise while saving Momo, his goal wasn't fighting King at that moment, against Queen he fought his Zoan at the start willingly, it was much easier to see how Queen worked, even realizing Queen also has lasers.

I dont even know if Sanji likes to fight with the Suit and if he is actually better with it, maybe he is a noob with the suit for now.

King got really pissed, he really wanted to hurt Sanji badly and used his Zoan to catch Sanji by surprise instead of using his sword for example, and yet he achived anything but stun Sanji for a few seconds.
They transform pretty damn fast.
The way things are going now Raid Suit Sanji probably Fodderizes Queen just an endless beating since Queen is so tough. Whereas King would be an extreme diff situation or potential loss for raid suit Sanji.

But notice how Sanji doesn’t start struggling until King is involved. Infact King is the only person. Sanji has struggled against the entire raid. And even reading the spoilers I guarantee you the one responsible for Sanji collapsing is King.
What? It’s not like Sanji stopped fighting Queen to fight King and went down, they fought him at the same time.

I don’t quite get your point here?

The way things are going now Raid Suit Sanji probably Fodderizes Queen just an endless beating since Queen is so tough. Whereas King would be an extreme diff situation or potential loss for raid suit Sanji.
Well this may be influenced by this chapter, depending on what happens during "Sanji vs King and Queen"

I think we didn't even scratched the potential of Raid Suit Sanji, so it's hard to tell for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.