Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"regardless of the reason" see that dumb reasoning is the problem, he did it to protect luffy, also he was one of the most popular character during wci, most people think like me, sanji never left top 5 of most popular characters, it just proves that the minority that hates sanji is loud and dumb

He doesn't have to apologize for trying to risk his life instead of luffy's, how dumb can one be to not realize that
It’s not necessarily dumb. I choose NOT to acknowledge it. You’re not understanding here. I don’t give a shit if there was no way out and the other option was death itself. Sanji shouldn’t have done that. For a ‘smart’ character he couldn’t think of anything else? Like working together with the crew? Anything?

He ended up leaving Germa behind to fend for themselves anyways. Sanji is the most hypocritical one piece character

It’s not necessarily dumb. I choose NOT to acknowledge it. You’re not understanding here. I don’t give a shit if there was no way out and the other option was death itself. Sanji shouldn’t have done that. For a ‘smart’ character he couldn’t think of anything else? Like working together with the crew? Anything?

He ended up leaving Germa behind to fend for themselves anyways. Sanji is the most hypocritical one piece character
FACTS!!!!

You can replace Sanji's storyline with any other character and it would have been a terrible arc. Especially in the New World where they make their declaration and train for Luffy's sake etc, Oda just said, nah who gives a shit

Welcome to shonen my friend, just try and enjoy the subtle differences between some arcs, like alabasta and dresrosa, wci and arlong Park etc..
The counter would be Water 7 and Enies Lobby which was too long as well, but it is an actual excpetion because Nico Robin was never loyal to the SHs from the get go and the whole crew went to get her and was willing to fight the gov't

Arlong Park wasnt 2 years long, it was a 10 chapter Arc.

Alabasta was awful too, might be even worse because it was so damn long. Oda casting a wide net on random support characters no one really gives a shit about while losing focus on primary SHs outside Luffy

He didn't want to work with the crew because he didn't want to put them in danger, he can't think with plot armor, you're hating sanji for being a fictional character who doesn't realize luffy will always win no matter what

And he didn't leave germa for themselves, bro re-watch the arc, he didn't want them to die a death they didn't choose, he says so at the beginning of the baratie arc, no one deserves a death they didn't choose

It's not hypocrisy it's empathy, judge willingly fought big mom's fleet, he could've run away but he didn't, but during the wedding judge didn't get to choose whether or not big mom tricks him

The problem was
1. The crew wasn’t there. He had no clue when they reunite in Zou and he had to save nami Chopper and Brook at that moment
2. He didn’t want to drag Luffy into a war with Big Mom
3. He didn’t want to sacrifice Zeff but he had no way of doing it with brute force
4. At the end, he gave Germa a fighting chance. This is very in line with Sanjis character since the beginning. Zeff trained it into him.
5. Honestly if the arc was changed and it was about Brooks past or Frankys then I’d probably like it just as much. I liked the islands, I liked the side characters, and for the most part I liked the villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.