Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by zoro's rooftop performance, having anything harder than a mid diff vs king is just bad writing.
Queen is a typical sanji opponent: slow and big, so the fight should also be a mid diff.
Marco couldn't do shit to king, i wonder how would he perform against kaido if he got involved in that fight, imo he should just stay in the live floor providing medical assistant.
You make 0 sense.

it is not iron and steel though.

the difference is as big as rock and steel.
a rock as a club? or just plain club.. co you know.."science" "surface area" "area of grip" and the momentum that can be gain and stuff

but assuming that both the rock and the club have the same momentum and density and they hit your head.. you still you wouldn't really feel any difference in the strikes

and are you saying that COA SANJI IS THE ROCK HERE?

Zoro literally said 'What the fuck you talking about, mate?' when Kaido spoke about using CoC in the attack, lol. What else do you want? Are talking about the leak? Then wait for clear scans.
He heard luffy talking about coating CoC, if luffy can do it then zoro can also do it.

Besides i think zoro alredy knows he has CoC, when he asked kaido waht the hell he's taliking about, it could be because zoro was waiting for a different reaction from kaido (falling to his knres) than just a question about haki.
Post automatically merged:

How?

if luffy can do it then zoro can also do it.
Not better than 'If Zoro can do it then Sanji too can do it'.

Besides i think zoro alredy knows he has CoC, when he asked kaido waht the hell he's taliking about, it could be because zoro was waiting for a different reaction from kaido (falling to his knres) than just a question about haki.
Headcanon, lol. The conversation was straightforward.

Upload from Redon, roughly translated from Spanish:

-Full title is "Fushichō no Hanagata". Marco flourishes like a flower of flames and cures everybody before fanting, including Sanji.

-Some line like "bet on the new generation" when he does so.
LOL

@HA001 so Marco does do it, just not to Zoro XDDD

Edit: oh its fake? Nvmd lmao. Sorry jumped the gun

New spoilers from MonsterZoro, the new trusty provider: Kuina gets revived by Marcos flames, and gives Zoro the 2001 L, then she falls again from some random stairs.
Marco is defeated by Perorin, and Kaido kills Yamato by mistake.:josad:

goes back to my argument that

a steel club and an iron club both when hit cannot be differentiated when it come to pain induce..

an iron club would be as offensive as the steel club but less durable
The damage a steel club would do to your body is higher than iron club.

If you crash a steel club and an iron club with the exact same force, unless the former has some kind of material fault, it´s gonna through an iron club.

And opponents now both have higher durability (zoans) and can use Haki as well.
It´s a no-brainer a harder attack does more damage.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
they aren't fire resistant LMFAO which is exactly why we should wait and see.. i Am not sayin NOO SANJI CAN NEVER.. I'm saying there is a possibility but for now its safe to assume he can't

this is the panel right? they are called flameproof by perospero which afaik means the flames can exist out side but doesnt hurt/affect the wearer inside. there's no reason not to believe sanji can't light up his legs alone using fire when theres a panel of the germa family standing literally in flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.