Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dude he virtually had no damage what are you talking about. And also, everyone shits on Sanji for this but he wasn't in a neutral position because he needed to save Momo.

Also idk why some people is doubting Zoro would fight Kaidou again. He literally has Enma and already cut him a few times. I bet the strawhats vs Kaidou is comming sooner or later
Sanji himself admitted that RS's durability was beneficial to tank this attack without further damage and it was an unnamed attack.

Dude he virtually had no damage what are you talking about. And also, everyone shits on Sanji for this but he wasn't in a neutral position because he needed to save Momo.

Also idk why some people is doubting Zoro would fight Kaidou again. He literally has Enma and already cut him a few times. I bet the strawhats vs Kaidou is comming sooner or later
Wtf is ussop nami chopper franky brook and robin gon do to kaido. I love them but they are to weak.

Sanji himself admitted that RS's durability was beneficial to tank this attack without further damage and it was an unnamed attack.
That's why I'm saying RS Sanji vs King. He won't be able to tank an attack like that without it. Maybe if he's 100% free he could dodge or something but RS is needed to fight against top tier enemies (against Queen will be needed too no doubt about that, unless Oda gives him an absurd PU)

The scabbards aren't the strongest either. Also don't forget the strawhats are all about coordination. They did well enough against Oars and the pacifistas
Every scabbard individually is far stronger than the weak trio, especially Usopp and Chopper. Also, they at least have Adv CoA to superficially hurt him. Though, I'm interested in how will Oda do it if he does really do it.

Every scabbard individually is far stronger than the weak trio, especially Usopp and Chopper. Also, they at least have Adv CoA to superficially hurt him. Though, I'm interested in how will Oda do it if he does really do it.
It could be weird af or something really epic. I just wanna see Zoro against Kaidou again. It's not like Luffy doesn't hype me up, but Zoro was never at 100% (Oda always nerfs him) which I hate because we'll never know what could've happened if Zoro didn't have like 80 broken bones when he did his strongest attack to date

Status
Not open for further replies.