Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't lie, it's very satisfying to see Zoro's whining fanboys desperately spreading and spamming troll messages here :shocking:

By the way, this chapter confirms that Zoro ~ Sanji, besides taking all hope out of that ZKK shit theory :suresure::gokulaugh:

Cry a lot retarded bitches, it's very appreciated to hear your cries and copiums:cheers:
With this amount of salt, beast birates can drink oshiruko with sake.
:cheers:

Just saw the summary

- The F6 the Strawhats beat being defeated is good. Awakening is not something mid tiers should have. The lowest possible combatant should be Queen, better yet King (to mirror Katakuri) and above Kaidou.

- Marco holding off the two and Queen being already tired from what it looks like hypes Marco. To claim it does not look good for Marco to not have beaten King or him being tired is ridiculous.

- The wings of the Pirate King in combo action :finally:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO ZORO FOUGHT ALL OUT BIGMOM + HYBRIDE KAIDO ON THE ROOF

AND NOW ON THE LIVE FLOOR, HE'S BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THE STRONGEST YC1 WITH 30 BROKEN BONES

WHILE FRESH SANJI'S GETTING NEGGED BY QUEEN
Since when is Queen who is neg Sanji? U are blind that Sanji save Marco from Queen's attack? U see that was King and Queen throws Sanji away?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
How will sanji defeat queen while he cant even hold him more than chapper did :milaugh:

if he use RS it make no sense because king can knock him without a named attack

he might ask helps from jinbei same as he beg from robin :milaugh:
i wonder how Sanji's going to defeat Jabra when he struggled to hurt Blueno

Roof Piece had me unsure, but after seeing the portrayal of these two since 1010, I think it's safe to say Zoro and Sanji are still relatively close in strength

Whenever Zoro and Luffy do a combined attack, the first thing you hear is "omg they're totally equals!!" Lmao

Zoro is obviously the 2nd strongest (and that will NOT change), but the gap will never be as large as some would like it to be. Especially if they 2v2 their opponents.
I disagree, rooftop battle made it very clear how big the gap is between Zoro and Sanji. Zoro's feats from the rooftop places him as the strongest fighter on the alliance side until Luffy received his in battle growth.

Regardless if Sanji was knocked out or not his feats are from facing 2 YC while Zoro's feats are from facing 2 Yonko and you know they weren't able to knock Zoro out. While Zoro caused significant damaged and scarred Kaido. Sanji hasn't done the same to Queen who has considered Sanji's attacks to be more annoying than anything else.

Even Queen and King don't appear to be close in strength. Marco has spent most of his time fighting King and he hasn't even forced him to go hybrid mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.