Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man really said 'you literally just tried to silence me' LMFAOOOOOO :shame::shame:
hmm what does disagreeing with a comment from a poster and then telling that person to drop the series? What does that mean? Last time I check that means you don’t want any type of dissent so your response to dissent is to “drop the series man” which in turns leads to silence any criticism .

hmm what does disagreeing with a comment from a poster and then telling that person to drop the series? What does that mean? Last time I check that means you don’t want any type of dissent so your response to dissent is to “drop the series man” which in turns leads to silence any criticism .
It's not that deep bro. I recommended you to drop it because you weren't enjoying it that's all. I'm all in from criticism. There are definitely some trash parts in the story imo but I still enjoy the story as a whole. You're taking it so extremely LMAO.

It's not that deep bro. I recommended you to drop it because you weren't enjoying it that's all. I'm all in from criticism. There are definitely some trash parts in the story imo but I still enjoy the story as a whole. You're taking it so extremely LMAO.
it’s not that deep bro, I recommend you drop worstgen if you disagree with peoples comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.