Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know how long that scuffle was plus how can you say sanji was serious if he didn't use the raid suit? and even when he got overpowered they still didnt manege to take him down when they tried as you said.
When was the raid suit a serious thing for Sanji ? it's literally called stealth black for stealth purposes and was never used in a serious manner, and Base King already negged RS Sanji once.

Where did you get the combined attack from?
Marco fights King and holds back Queen for a long period of time.
Sanji tried to fight King and Queen = gets tossed aside.

Which part of this indicates Sanji as YC1 or Yc2 level?
The spoiler states that sanji tried to fight them both at the same time, but got thrown away, probably by a combined attack from the two of them, told chopper to run away and then returned to the fight

The fact that he wasn't one shotted or KOed by queen and king at least puts him higher than 3rd yonko commander level, add the fact that he was blocking all of king's kicks mid air without even flinching and that he was folding queen and pushed him to use his hybrid form and then started dodging all of his attacks

All that combined puts him around king's level of strength, or atleast close to that

Well like your example with Kizaru, sending characters flying doesn't necessarily equate with a lot of damage, and Marco wasn't able to do significant damage that would stick with the two.

The effect of his named moves basically got covered by the basic Ancient Zoan regen.

I think Marco has some stronger named moves, and i am relying on speculation to give Marco the benefit of the doubt due to his overall portrayal to pull through and be able to defeat either King or Queen in an extended battle, but it would take some degree of high difficulty to do so.

The Gorosei did not think of BB or Marco to be on Yonko level, and they brought up the possibility of Marco halting Blackbeard's attempts to conquer Whitebeard's territory with the help of the WB pirates and their allies. Also we know the outcome and it doesn't paint Marco in the light you think the Gorosei claim would.

I agree, Zoro will not be a lot stronger than Marco/Sanji, i think he will be on Benn's level. That means he would win for sure against either Marco or Sanji in a decisive battle, but he'd require a degree of high difficulty to do so.

Post Wano i think they will also be a bit stronger than you'd assume just from seeing their final fights, since they'd get to start out fresh, with all the growth they've experienced in this arc.

So that's why i have :

Luffy ~ Admiral level
Zoro ~ Benn level ( which is inbetween Marco/Admirals )
Sanji ~ Marco level
Dude how is Sanji Marco level if ODA IS TELLING YOU THAT HE GETS INSTA TRASHED IN A 2 VS 1 ON KING AND QUEEN BRUH USE LOGIC

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh boy Hawkins is so dead :arnoling:
Kidd receiving added damage during the fight with Linlin :finally:

@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Legendaryconquer#1 @Iaarm @Lone Laguna Espada @TheKnightOfTheSea @Roo
The Kidd Pirates wank in this chapter Is brutal, the Vice Captain is being stopped by a fellow WG only cause the hax Is broken and Hawkins has Kidd as hostage, the Captain Is receiving added damage while fighting an Emperor
Marty Christmas Boyz
:christman:
I really hope so! I'm so sick of death fakeouts and characters who are known for killing like Kaido, Big Mom, Kid and a dude literally named KILLER not killing anyone on-screen presently! And regarding Kaido and Big Mom, he mercy killed Oden and it was in a flashback too and his other kills were off-screen, whereas with Big Mom she only ever killed her own children! And even then, their deaths were undone too somehow? Moscato and Cream was it? ironically the "Ice cream guy" and "Cream guy" were both the ones who "died" lol.

You could say Kaido did "kill" Orochi on-screen and currently too ofc, but Oda cheated Orochi's death without explaining how, but it's probably either due to the theories with his Orochi DF and it's mythological powers or his head ninja Fukurokuju being based on the Buddhist god of resurrection or so?
We've got Brook's DF which resurrected him from death so why not too?

I wanted Hawkins to be a Blackbeard captain as his fatalist themes, voodoo speciality and being the whole "dark magician" and just using such underhanded tricks to protect himself fit perfectly with the BB pirates and Blackbeard himself especially.

I actually wanted Kidd and or Killer to kill Apoo for what he did to them, that immense betrayal from the beginning. It did make me wonder too, was Apoo serving Kaido back at Sabaody pre TS and thus was scouting out Kidd as a potential recruit for Kaido? Or he joined Kaido over the TS and then went to set up a fake alliance with Kidd and Hawkins? It really bothers me especially if it's the latter too, but I suppose Capone joined Big Mom relatively recently and gained a lot of power/rank/trust in her crew pretty fast too?

Hawkins taking Kidd as a hostage indirectly, what a cowardly move but fitting in such a cruel, pragamtic world, especially with pirates ofc. And as we've seen with Kaido and Big Mom, pirates can be both dirty and have a sense of honour still too. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to see Hawkins get wrecked hard by Killer even more than usual and hoping for Killer to get the win and for both him and Kidd to actually get some major feats and wins overall this arc.

Hawkins definitely afraid of Killer and thus indirectly Kidd too. He knows he's outmatched and imagine if Killer had fire techniques too? LMAO! I really love that idea some people here had recently of Killer targeting Hawkin's left arm and using that to "literally disarm him"
or using it to make Killer bleed out and Kidd will be "safe" due to losing his arm to Shanks or at least one of his crew ofc previously and ironically lmfao.

I really hope Oda gives some love to Heat and Wire but given how he's handled Law's crew so far especially Bepo, who should be going SAVAGE with Sulong here, I know that hope is in vain. Law has been around since Punk Hazard post TS and his crew have been just as irrelevant as the Wano team of Big Mom pirates that came but for several arcs now!

I really want to see Oda give Kidd the shine and ideally a solo Yonko defeat or even kill, especially Kaido with how personal his experiences are with him and thus that poetic/karmic/justified revenge too! I'm ZKK massively but at the same time, I'd love for Kidd to get the kill on Kaido, maybe even both working together to kill Kaido! Although I would priortise Kidd over Zoro due to those personal resons I mentioned too. But god knows I would LOVE to see both kick ass together somehow and even for Kidd to use that gigantic sword at Onigashimas entrance vs Kaido and Big Mom!

Also, I do believe Kidd is a D and I hope Oda does reveal it soon with his actual flashback and such with Killer. I know they go FAR back and their most hated food is Udon or Curry Udon specifically? Which makes them being imprisoned in Udon all the more darkly ironic?
I've been hoping Oda will give him multiple arcs like he did to Law and have Kidd competing with Luffy in a shaky alliance - rivalry for the One Piece and Laugh Tale but I think Kidd might have other agendas like Law and other Supernovas have too naturally.

Kidd was shown to hate Celestial Dragons and the WG back at Sabaody so that's one of the reasons I hope he will be revealed as a D as it fits his personality majorly too and he's the kind of character I see going out in the maddest blaze of glory when his time does eventually come too!

I also hope he's gonna be especially relevant vs Shanks in his arc and looking for revenge on him and there will be a massive conflict between him and Luffy on Kidd wanting to actually kill Shanks, not just defeat him ofc.

I'm so excited for Kidd's future character arc and roles and hope he will be instrumental vs the WG and so on.

Anyway, my essay is over lmfao, I said more than I intended to as usual haha.

:cheers::vistalaugh::rolaugh::kidsmile:

:Dr.Killer:

The spoiler states that sanji tried to fight them both at the same time, but got thrown away, probably by a combined attack from the two of them, told chopper to run away and then returned to the fight

The fact that he wasn't one shotted or KOed by queen and king at least puts him higher than 3rd yonko commander level, add the fact that he was blocking all of king's kicks mid air without even flinching and that he was folding queen and pushed him to use his hybrid form and then started dodging all of his attacks

All that combined puts him around king's level of strength, or atleast close to that
3rd Yonko Commander level isn't a thing. Compare characters, not fan made ranks. YC3 is essentially doriki except it's completely baseless.

There are some certain zoro tards in the here. Everyone knows who they are. Talking or discussing with them totally unworthy. Because , their thinking way is at first step of evolution of human. Their brain still at monkey level. I believe that they will success in their process.dd but for now , just I can be sad for them.
Ignorance is our main enemy.d

But I guess the reason why they don't still accept some fact can be desperate.

Facts said that I mean oda clearly shared with us
Same title , same importance , same duty .
Still zoro tards making bullshit.
But perspective of Oda , Sanji and Zoro did same importance things where they were at .
1000 1010 hyping zoro - 1011 1021 hyping sanji
And 1022 they are together.

Also , sanji is fighting to protect zoro at live floor then he are being treated. What a pathetic tards community. All of them just like covid . Take vaccinate against them ( ignore :) )

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There are some certain zoro tards in the here. Everyone knows who they are. Talking or discussing with them totally unworthy. Because , their thinking way is at first step of evolution of human. Their brain still at monkey level. I believe that they will success in their process.dd but for now , just I can be sad for them.
Ignorance is our main enemy.d

But I guess the reason why they don't still accept some fact can be desperate.

Facts said that I mean oda clearly shared with us
Same title , same importance , same duty .
Still zoro tards making bullshit.
But perspective of Oda , Sanji and Zoro did same importance things where they were at .
1000 1010 hyping zoro - 1011 1021 hyping sanji
And 1022 they are together.

Also , sanji is fighting to protect zoro at live floor then he are being treated. What a pathetic tards community. All of them just like covid . Take vaccinate against them ( ignore :) )
Beware of the Zorotards, they are very dangerous. :shame:
Expected from the fandom of the strongest character ever.

3 part war:

- vs Admirals/VA's at New Marineford (Luffy vs Akainu, Zoro vs Fuji, etc)

- vs Im/Gorosei/Kong etc at Mariejois (Luffy vs Im, Zoro vs Monk, etc)

- vs Blackbeard and/or Red Haired Pirates at God Valley (Luffy vs Blackbeard/Shanks, Zoro vs Shiryu/Mihawk, etc)

:kata:
In my opinion first will be Against BB when he turns PK and knows about the history, then he faces WG in hes whole with CP0 and Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.