Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some certain zoro tards in the here. Everyone knows who they are. Talking or discussing with them totally unworthy. Because , their thinking way is at first step of evolution of human. Their brain still at monkey level. I believe that they will success in their process.dd but for now , just I can be sad for them.
Ignorance is our main enemy.d

But I guess the reason why they don't still accept some fact can be desperate.

Facts said that I mean oda clearly shared with us
Same title , same importance , same duty .
Still zoro tards making bullshit.
But perspective of Oda , Sanji and Zoro did same importance things where they were at .
1000 1010 hyping zoro - 1011 1021 hyping sanji
And 1022 they are together.

Also , sanji is fighting to protect zoro at live floor then he are being treated. What a pathetic tards community. All of them just like covid . Take vaccinate against them ( ignore :) )
Hyping Zoro is through impressive feats against Yonkos.

Hyping Sanji is through fighting a YC2 that a Yonko shat on, and that previously Zoro intimidated and frightened with a flick of his sword.

And now Zoro is fighting someone who previously shat on Sanji with a casual nameless attack.

Come on. How biased can people can be to be this blind??

G

Gorosei Informer

she is going to be even more annoying now:kriwhat:

:hihihi::mihanha:

:zehaha::zehaha::zehaha:

Unfortunately I'm such an asshole as I completely understand and sympathise with how annoying she is but I also "simp-athise" with her massively so I actually enable and enjoy her behaviour! I do really understand why people hate her so much, its natural ofc and Slacks' video on her really was well made on what's so bad about her as a hero but I've always adored playing as her for many years now, so it's a massive inner conflict for me too. I am getting gradually better with avoiding playing as her but her finally getting an arcana after so many years, that I always dreamt of and was better than I ever imagined and expected, really doesn't help! LMFAO!

At least she's not as bad as Techies though!

:rolaugh::vistalaugh::fujilaugh::nicagesmile::luffylaugh:

@Paperchampion23 I think only Page One and Who's-Who (based on his identity) will recover for a post-matchup beating like Absalom VS Nami and Perona "VS" Kuma. I'm beginning to doubt Jimbei VS Jack.

All well, this is without a doubt the worst matchup sequence in One Piece history. Then again, Wano's raid made WCI's "Wedding cake!" look like Enies Lobby.
It would have been way better if Oda had just gone with:

Luffy (with help) vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Brook vs Who’s Who
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs Page One
Chopper vs Perospero

Instead, Oda chose to “subvert expectations” by having Chopper only fight a non-serious Zoan Queen off-panel, Big Mom beat Page One for Usopp, and Brook be Robin’s janitor while Jinbe has an easy fight against WsW in which he was never actually threatened. Luckily, most of these still did happen or will happen, but I really hope that Oda isn’t just going to abandon Usopp, Brook, and Chopper for this arc. It still makes no sense for WsW to have the exact same eye tattoo as the Mary’s and not be connected to them. It makes no sense for P1 to have done literally nothing in this raid

There are some certain zoro tards in the here. Everyone knows who they are. Talking or discussing with them totally unworthy. Because , their thinking way is at first step of evolution of human. Their brain still at monkey level. I believe that they will success in their process.dd but for now , just I can be sad for them.
Ignorance is our main enemy.d

But I guess the reason why they don't still accept some fact can be desperate.

Facts said that I mean oda clearly shared with us
Same title , same importance , same duty .
Still zoro tards making bullshit.
But perspective of Oda , Sanji and Zoro did same importance things where they were at .
1000 1010 hyping zoro - 1011 1021 hyping sanji
And 1022 they are together.

Also , sanji is fighting to protect zoro at live floor then he are being treated. What a pathetic tards community. All of them just like covid . Take vaccinate against them ( ignore :) )
I'm ignoring 90% of them, there's no way to discuss anything with them

It would have been way better if Oda had just gone with:

Luffy (with help) vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Brook vs Who’s Who
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs Page One
Chopper vs Perospero

Instead, Oda chose to “subvert expectations” by having Chopper only fight a non-serious Zoan Queen off-panel, Big Mom beat Page One for Usopp, and Brook be Robin’s janitor while Jinbe has an easy fight against WsW in which he was never actually threatened. Luckily, most of these still did happen or will happen, but I really hope that Oda isn’t just going to abandon Usopp, Brook, and Chopper for this arc. It still makes no sense for WsW to have the exact same eye tattoo as the Mary’s and not be connected to them. It makes no sense for P1 to have done literally nothing in this raid
the thing is we(people on this forum) overthink about matchups because of powerscaling issues, and people's overexpectations or downplay. so we are getting dissapointed. If you see the people who arent interested in powerscaling, no one gives a fuck about these.

Lmao waht have i just read

"lanji was brushed aside like a fodder because he was not serious if he isn't using the raid suit"

Lmao :kobeha:

This is the new world, a moment of miscalculation will cost you your life. take your L lanji fans.

So basically, pussy bwoi Hawkins linked himself to Kid. Knowing how smart Killer is, he would most likely cut off his left arm and let the bastard bleed out seeing how Kid has no left arm and wouldn't really get affected:moonwalk:
That's what I think will happen, but since Hawkins has more lives (full summary sepecifies this) after Kidd's life the slash won't be a finisher. Hawkins won't bleed or receive the attack on himself cause he will just waste one of his dolls, his best doll yeah but still a doll.
Seen how things are going, I think Killer mine every aspect of Hawkins ability:
- CH. 1011 ---> Hawkins attacks with his physical long range (Straw Sword) and Killer dodges
- CH. 1011 ---> Hawkins approaches Killer in his physical CQC form (Straw Monster)
- CH. 1022 ---> Hawkins in his Straw Monster is being overwhelmed (he has not many lives left) by Killer so he uses his best defensive hax with Kidd's doll as hostage
- CH. 10xx ---> Killer will bypass Hawkins defensive hax (cutting the left arm) and Hawkins will recour to his best cards (offensive hax) showing some real feats
- CH. 10xx ---> Killer will cut down him

Killer will basically follow Hawkins game and beat him at It.

I just hope Hawkins doesn't die and that he comes back during the final war, he's the first bad guy in op who is actually using his brain and his powers to their full potential
Hawkins dying is just a lil chance, Killer is to smart to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.