Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people just like to complain.
:P
And about the lenght of the fights, they most likely will be the same thing.
1-2chapter long, at best.
Remember that 1-2 chapters long can be wildly different when you:

- have less dialogue
- have more pages dedicated to the fight in a chapter.

Jinbe got 2 chapters, but it was 5 pages from 1017 and 13 pages from 1018. It wasn't 2 full chapters of fighting. Conversely Robin got over 30 pages of fighting with Brook, so imo the fight just looked better. Plus she actually struggled a bit.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro would die from Ragnarok so I don't see your point???
I see you avoided that Oda didn't have him clash with a CotC attack. Guess you're smart enough to do that

Dude Vista stalemated MIhawk and he had to beg for postponement. Shanks' top officers made a name for themselves, so they are likely much stronger than Vista. EoS Zoro might not even beat Lucky Roo:jordanmf:

Luffy wants to be just like Shanks when he grows up. He even looks like him at 40. So na, Zoro will never be on his level :datas:

Does it have haki? He blocked it for maybe 2 secs tops.

Being PK means being freest on the ocean noob. That means you have to be able to beat the navy. That's not a problem for BM, but Yonko are.
garp and senkogu were pk levels:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Remember that 1-2 chapters long can be wildly different when you:

- have less dialogue
- have more pages dedicated to the fight in a chapter.

Jinbe got 2 chapters, but it was 5 pages from 1017 and 13 pages from 1018. It wasn't 2 full chapters of fighting. Conversely Robin got over 30 pages of fighting with Brook, so imo the fight just looked better. Plus she actually struggled a bit.
Do u think Jinbe will fight someone or just help the Alliance?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Every organization is shat on
This ain’t nothin new
The problem is that Oda does not built other organizations the same way he does with the SH's.
Every organization is composed by "competent" fighters, with more or so the same level, aside from the ones that usually are taken down by M3.
But that's not how the SH's work. So people start going for the nitpicks to justify "why Jinbei's opponent is actually much stronger than Franky's", etc.
:kayneshrug:

"Pre- haki" doesn't really count. We know they had it back then. Ace had conquerors as a kid. Ace also fought Yamato around the same time, which does put him close to Yamato as well

My point is, we've never seen Jinbe pushed to his absolute limit onscreen with a villain. Clearly this wasn't that moment, unless WsW is supposed to get up, which I doubt
Ace get Haki on WB's ship no ?
At this moment he already fought Jimbei
I'm not scaling Jimbei
I think he's YC3 YC4
I just think he deserved better than that

And previously he destroyed 2 Sulong Minks in
No he didn't
It is spelled out that they were defeated due to the weather forcing them out of Sulong
Post automatically merged:

After the "why Calamities and Flying 6 are fodders", I can't wait for the "Why BB's Captains are fodders" as well after the SH's beat each one of them.
It's gonna be hilarious.
:suresure:
I can't wait for people to deny that SSG>Warlords even though it's canon after the Middle Trio defeat them lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.