Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think being in Df form indicates that they are still concisions well not necesserily, coz jabura was knocked out but was still in his zoan unlike kaku
Nah I know, it's not really a factor, I just think that if we see them in human form, it's virtually irrefutable that they probably won't get back up. Zoan form at least leaves the idea that "maybe" they do, but even that doesn't have to mean anything.

I need to see the context of them being knocked out later. Sometimes, pictures have way different implications than text. It's like how Redon already explains that while the text says all 5 are down, Oda then doesn't show Ulti and Page 1. We haven't actually gotten instances of seeing them knocked out after their last moments too, which is interesting.

Granted, I believe they are down, it's just interesting because of the fact that 2 of them are not shown here. And if those 2 are not down from Big Mom attacks....
Post automatically merged:

I agree it could mean that.

But his title of WSS isn't a hearsay like Kaido's- it's an established canonical fact. On similar note, it'd be ridiculous if the hyped end-goal rival of a protagonist (yes, Zoro is one like every other SH) is equal to another similar character that the said protagonist has no interactions with.

I'd always have Mihawk >= Shanks based off of canonical facts and statements. The gap could be even smaller than Akainu/Aokiji, though. Or at the very least, Mihawk >= Current Shanks with one arm; maybe they were stalemated before but nothing suggests Shanks had higher growth curve for some bizarre reason.
I just think the context of a shonen and how endgame characters arc, Shanks and Blackbeard will be stronger than Kaido/Big Mom "just because".

If Shanks ends up being Luffy's opponent while Zoro is Mihawk's (imo, I can't see where else Mihawk fits other than Shanks's crew now as an ally for the final war), then that might just imply Shanks>Mihawk by virtue of Luffy being the main character and Shanks showing off some stupid broken shit that makes it obvious he's stronger than Mihawk lol

I agree it could mean that.

But his title of WSS isn't a hearsay like Kaido's- it's an established canonical fact. On similar note, it'd be ridiculous if the hyped end-goal rival of a protagonist (yes, Zoro is one like every other SH) is equal to another similar character that the said protagonist has no interactions with.

I'd always have Mihawk >= Shanks based off of canonical facts and statements. The gap could be even smaller than Akainu/Aokiji, though. Or at the very least, Mihawk >= Current Shanks with one arm; maybe they were stalemated before but nothing suggests Shanks had higher growth curve for some bizarre reason.
hmm. As the SHP progress at very near juncture you bet they'll encounter shanks (not definitively but likely) but i too think they are atleast relative to eachother no matter where edge goes in the fight

Whenever chopper gets knocked out he reverts to hybrid
chopper has a hybrid? you mean his base ye.. but jabura didnt

And law saved zoro who saved luffy
so law is the most important right?
:saden::shame:
Nope since Zoro saved Luffy law Kidd and killer so law could teleport them

King and Queen are boths above Joker in Cards games, so this shows that boths are above Doffy even in their theme in Kaidos crews, Doffy's Joker=Jack.
I didn't argue that. I argued that joker was not donflamingos real name. Same with king and Jack and queen

basically because he is the strongest after the commanders. anyway a serious Jinbe was really too much for him. Jinbe either will take care of Jack if Inu goes down, or he will help against BM
Smart man both are good options for him.

Last edited:
Ulti and page one awakening :crazwhat::steef:

Base king defeated marco without hybrid or using flame attacks :steef::steef: And queen was fighting marco in zoan form for most part so he can only use one beam attack in comparison to multiple and even then was not always fighting marco :funky:

King is basically -- Ace + Swordsman + Zoan user he is a monster ; marco need's same defense as he used against kizaru to block his attacks :finally::finally:

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas

To bring up the Nika plot, probably the reason. Doesn't matter if he was much stronger than him I guess.

At the end of the day, we'll see what even happens in a few chapters. I'm more curious to see them knocked out and in what context.

- Is Who's Who's mask off or not?
- Are there "eerie" sound effects around them being unconscious (aka, the "gogogo" sound effect)? This could imply something
- Are they all back in human form? May or may not signify something
- Why isn't Oda showing Page 1 and Ulti?
Plot wise it make sense but powerlevel wise not really
Match-up are essential to see a growth in character and them achieving their goals
For example Robin vs Black Maria was really good
She showed us that she worked to less be the one everyone protects
But bar from Robin and Franky who had hard time
Wa no match-ups feels rushed I guess

basically because he is the strongest after the commanders. anyway a serious Jinbe was really too much for him. Jinbe either will take care of Jack if Inu goes down, or he will help against BM
He could have made WsW a Perospero alike charachters
Perospero have a big bounty and even Marco was afraid of his arrows
It seems they fight each other before
Here WsW looked like a fodder

He could have made WsW a Perospero alike charachters
Perospero have a big bounty and even Marco was afraid of his arrows
It seems they fight each other before
Here WsW looked like a fodder
Perospero literally got ragdolled twice in a row this arc.

How does Who's Who look worse?

Unless A Punch from Neko>>>>>Jinbei's ultimate technique

Plot wise it make sense but powerlevel wise not really
Match-up are essential to see a growth in character and them achieving their goals
For example Robin vs Black Maria was really good
She showed us that she worked to less be the one everyone protects
But bar from Robin and Franky who had hard time
Wa no match-ups feels rushed I guess
The issue is, we've never actually seen Jinbe's upper limit. I think that was also the point. Oda made it seem like they were equal, only have Jinbe get pissed and wreck him with superior haki and 2 techniques.

Up to Oda now though to either have WsW get up (doubtful imo) or just stay down and use Jinbe somewhere else to struggle (i.e. Jack or Big Mom). Technically, Franky is also relatively uninjured from his fight. Only general was destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.