Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya and it looked like it didn't bother him at all, no reaction at all.. No urgh, no cough no gasp, no nothing..

He did outspeed and outmaneuvered Vergo but not casually, he was pretty serious using Diable Jambe and named attack Flange Strike..
Unless there is an inconsistency with previous events, i will go with Sanji got stronger from Punk Hazard to Wano..

That would be his ribs or the upper body because Sanji said '' again '' referring to his fight against Kuroobi where he broke several bones on his thorax due to the water pressure sudden gap.. I would agree with broken bones being inconsequential, but Sanji's legs are way harder than other parts of his body, its his main weapon and pride as a cook fighter.. That's why they were shown breaking on panel, as it is a big deal, its similar to Zoro's swords breaking or getting damaged, a dent in Wado Ichimonji or something..

Plus Vergo didn't user hardening versus Sanji, though he did for Tashigi..
Bro slit up blood and it didn't bother him?:suresure:
Idk it didn't seem like sanji was trying too hard considering he didn't get hit once. But I guess we'll consider your headcanon valid.

Sanji broke several ribs in his fight with Gin from kriegs crew. The water pressure crushed his organs along with those injuries.

In his fight with bon clay sanji broke allot of bones. I don't view this minor crack as significant. Especially considering he kept fighting evenly with vergo after the fact. While vergo was using the best tekkai in the story.

Add in that all this is while sanjis literally nerfed to the point another strawhat says something...

Bro slit up blood and it didn't bother him?:suresure:
Did you see how nonchalant Vergo was, the guy got busted through a wall and he's like he just finished his Breakfast..

Idk it didn't seem like sanji was trying too hard considering he didn't get hit once. But I guess we'll consider your headcanon valid.
He wasn't trying very hard, but he wasn't casual about it either..

Sanji broke several ribs in his fight with Gin from kriegs crew. The water pressure crushed his organs along with those injuries.

In his fight with bon clay sanji broke allot of bones. I don't view this minor crack as significant. Especially considering he kept fighting evenly with vergo after the fact.
Pretty sure that was the first time in the series Sanji cracked one of his legs, he's Black leg Sanji successor of Red Leg Zeff, who was able to leave his footprint in steel..

Add in that all this is while sanjis literally nerfed to the point another strawhat says something...
Taking damage doesn't nerf you, he was still able to use haki and all his abilities, One Piece is all about will power as long as you got it you can output your full power..

I know right, how dare he take a combined attack from two yonko which probably would have killed any other character or put them to coma and scar the strongest thing after the taking the damage instead of instantly passing out
Meh
Freaking Otama survived Kaido’s attack…
The power of plot armor… tanking and surviving isn’t impressive in one piece…

Did you see how nonchalant Vergo was, the guy got busted through a wall and he's like he just finished his Breakfast..

He wasn't trying very hard, but he wasn't casual about it either..

Pretty sure that was the first time in the series Sanji cracked one of his legs, he's Black leg Sanji successor of Red Leg Zeff, who was able to leave his footprint in steel..

Taking damage doesn't nerf you, he was still able to use haki and all his abilities, One Piece is all about will power as long as you got it you can output your full power..
Well tbh bud I can't convince you the guy spitting up blood is actually hurt unless you wanna accept reality. Cause he is hurt. Sanji was actually pissing him off badly.

Like I said we'll accept your headcanon that sanji was trying his hardest when he wasn't.

Being nerfed to the point another crewmember says something to you about it and then sanji also says something about it himself?... seems like oda was going for a specific portrayal whether you like it or not.

That last comment is just straight headcanon and ridiculous. Show me proof.

King in this Chapter:

king vs Marco + sanji

(Sanji got thrown away lol)

*Marco: "Okay, okay. I give up...
*Sanji tried to fight both of them too, but he was thrown away.

:akasalt::holdthisl:
Only a King can hold a another King.
Zoro vs King Toei Hyping this chapter since then
Yes, they gonna hold each other and start to make out and end Kaido together. Power of kings friendship

Well you clearly know the difference between a casual attack and a two Yonko combined named attack yes same thing, deffo and yeah clearly isn't impressive when Kidd himself tells Zoro that's a good feat
Lol… Kidd is the last person to actually make me care… the dude is a scrub… what do you expect from this spiky scrub
But nontheless… surviving in One Piece is not impressive… It’s just purely on Oda’s whim and plot armor shit… and not at all related to power level scaling
This is why everyone complains about death in one piece where many “supposed death” keep returning

Status
Not open for further replies.