TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
ZORO AND SANJI VS KAIDO ON ROOF TOP WITH SANJI

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
The resemblance is uncanny
Post automatically merged:

nobody care chopper :)
I'm so tired of two-faced people like you. You use choper's slap to show you a hundred times and say stronger than sanji. But when it comes to zoro, you are all blinded. how nice :)
bro that dude wouldn't say dumb troll shit like Chopper>Sanji

he's a pretty rational poster

They thought he was gonna beat queen :suresure::suresure:
Lol Peper actually thought that Queen would be Chopper's main fight and that Chopper would defeat him.:mihanha:

Remember these posts.

He got mad at me for saying that Chopper might fight the numbers once lol

Isn't he a huge Sanji hater too?
I don't even remember saying anything bad about Chopper but I do remember call him out on certain stuff, he got really mad and decided to put me on ignore along with many others.:ihaha:

He seems to be really sensitive and yes he's a huge Sanji hater, he either wanks Chopper to the extreme or he character bashes Sanji.

I actually like Chopper and most Chopper fans are fine, but Peper is the worst Chopper fan I've ever seen and he's also the only toxic Chopper fan at least on this forum lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I don't even remember saying anything bad about Chopper but I do remember call him out on certain stuff, he got really mad and decided to put me on ignore along with many others.:ihaha:
lmao really :ihaha:

I actually like Chopper and most Chopper fans are fine, but Peper is the worst Chopper fan I've ever seen and he's also the only toxic Chopper fan at least on this forum lol.
he's the only chopper stan I know. I guess by default that makes the chopper fanbase the most toxic lol

Lol Peper actually thought that Queen would be Chopper's main fight and that Chopper would defeat him.:mihanha:

Remember these posts.
I wonder what he thinks about Chopper turning into a baby/merchandise bait lol

yes , apparantly according to the beast pirates , sanji is greater than zoro . when we say this thing , everybody attacked us . that moment , king dont know whether or not zoro take something . just he see probabailit about chopper healing zoro. and main target has been chopper. why you are taking this sentence so serious i dont know. i did not even say about zoros character :)
We don't know what King knows at this time. He could have very easily saw them give Zoro a shot.

Technically the shot came from the minks.

Status
Not open for further replies.