Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold claim.

King and Queen beat any other YC1/YC2 duo. Including Katakuri and Smoothie. Including Marco and Jozu/Ace. Including Ben Beckman and Lucky Roo.

They’re tag team energy is too stronk
they can outlast all of them. Zoan durability is just on the next level. and they might have wide range of attack as well.
I would still put Benny and Roo over them but aside from that, King and Queen are beating every yonko YC1/YC2 duo

Honestly not so sure about that one. That fight hasn't been highlighted at all and unironically every other Beast Pirate executive was fought by a strawhat. Not entirely convinced Inu can handle that calamity, who hasn't even gone hybrid yet. Inu doesn't have sulong, neko and a leg lol
Sasaki hasn't gone hybrid till his final chapter fight with Franky and got beaten in the dame chapter. Doesn't mean much.

Honestly not so sure about that one. That fight hasn't been highlighted at all and unironically every other Beast Pirate executive was fought by a strawhat. Not entirely convinced Inu can handle that calamity, who hasn't even gone hybrid yet. Inu doesn't have sulong, neko and a leg lol
so we both agree that we dont know who injured both

ok then, so u agree that your and my previous statement about king and queen is incorrect right?
Oh yeah ofc, I was asking myself, wasn't sure. Regardless, what's Sanji doing right now it's one of craziest feat

Kizaru could not beat Marco and needed Onigumo and Seastone cuffs. King easily beat Marco. King >>> Kizaru.
Kizaru vs Marco was a quick skirmish.
King vs Marco was 3 hours and Marco had to fight Queen for the first one and heal the live floor.

The text above Marco also literally says “he can’t heal us anymore because his flames ran out!” implying that Marco gassed cuz he was healing the live floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.