Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji had to be nerfed by a female tobbi roppo and fight Kaido's right and left hand in a 2 v 1 before his main fight with Queen starts while Zoro gets ass pull medicine goes to 100% health and then fights King who has already fought Marco and has a disadvantage thanks to fire cutting

G

Gorosei Informer

I actually can't believe we're supposedly getting 3 more chapters in a row after this one too! Things has been really shit for me lately IRL so this is actually going to help me a lot with something to look forward to and keep me going, at least!

Also providing Oda doesn't fuck up, I'm really hoping to see Morj and his insane takes, receive some hard Ls in the near to somewhat soon-ish future too at least!
Some of his ideas are good though too imo but they are the same things I wished for as well ironically, so even if he wins with those, I still win too even more ironically!

:holdthisl::crazwhat::fujilaugh::stealthblack::josad::goatasure::finally:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I actually can't believe we're supposedly getting 3 more chapters in a row after this one too! Things has been really shit for me lately IRL so this is actually going to help me a lot with something to look forward to and keep me going, at least!

Also providing Oda doesn't fuck up, I'm really hoping to see Morj and his insane takes, receive some hard Ls in the near to somewhat soon-ish future too at least!
Some of his ideas are good though too imo but they are the same things I wished for as well ironically, so even if he wins with those, I still win too even more ironically!

:holdthisl::crazwhat::fujilaugh::stealthblack::josad::goatasure::finally:
Why does everybody hate morj? He is a cool dude ans not every theory of his is going to be correct

Status
Not open for further replies.