Should we keep D1 start in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Huh? I said if he's claiming BG I doubt we would have 2 in the game, meaning that if someone cc him we would go after him, if no one does then it's possible he is that. I know it's not a unique role but I doubt there would be duplicates in these test games.

I never said I trusted his claim, I just said that what he said could apply to the BG.
Hmm I see. What are your reads then Light? Has anything changed after the Odd lynch?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
Van wanted to see if Fuji was hungry... Think for a moment.

Dr Evil: Mini Me...are you hungry?
Mini Me: "nods no"

It was a reference to that

Yeah, he first claims Vamp, now BG. Itโ€˜s weird.
Never claimed Vamp though. From the very beginning I claimed BG by saying I will watch the back of whoever won the joke game.

Ok reading 1 page later everyone caught on to what Van is lmao

Alright...

Vote lynch Juliet
And that is?

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Huh? I said if he's claiming BG I doubt we would have 2 in the game, meaning that if someone cc him we would go after him, if no one does then it's possible he is that. I know it's not a unique role but I doubt there would be duplicates in these test games.
wrong there's bound to be double roles cause it makes things more hard

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hmm I see. What are your reads then Light? Has anything changed after the Odd lynch?
I would like to hear Ekko's claim.

I think Xlaw is a scum lean. Had some posts fishing for roles, basically omgused Flowa, called her non town a few times but never really pushed her which is weird. He was basically shading her but almost never directly and did nothing with that.

I am still kinda null on Drago. Don't think that as scum he would try to attract that much attention D1 and force a mislynch that vehemently. I'll wait for his play to judge him further.

I don't know what Van is doing atm lmao. He's all over the place.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Sadly none interesting.
Btw Rhea made me the cowboy bebop background for the dancing teddy chicken.

Also, go sign up for the Genshin Impact game :kata:

so far no claims of being jailed or controlled
There's also no poison claim and with a dead vig I doubt the Necromancer, if he was in the game, wouldn't have shot.

There's only 2 things this can mean.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
wrong there's bound to be double roles cause it makes things more hard
We didn't have any double role iirc last time. Of course I can't be sure of it, but I am making a logical assumption here.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

I think Xlaw is a scum lean. Had some posts fishing for roles, basically omgused Flowa, called her non town a few times but never really pushed her which is weird. He was basically shading her but almost never directly and did nothing with that.

I am still kinda null on Drago. Don't think that as scum he would try to attract that much attention D1 and force a mislynch that vehemently. I'll wait for his play to judge him further.

And also Lhea is scum 20000000%. Let's lynch her for the pain she caused me with this avy.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž

Xlaw is a scum lean, but Ekko would be a stronger one for me.

Also, did you target anyone last night?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž

Am I really that over the place? Lol. I was pretty clear with my claims with lots of evidence backing it. You guys made the Vamp connections cause of Movie references ha

Status
Not open for further replies.