Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was clearly Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen , King has marco beaten with his ass on the ground and is STILL in base form
How is that ''clearly'' King did anything to Marco when Sanji says he took BOTH at once? Not Marco?

''Sanji : Damn it! Taking both at once is a beat too much!! wheeze…wheeze…''

Marco was taking them both for 20 chapters, and he can still take King's attack like it's nothing, and can move faster than King + Sanji, and once Marco showed up, Queen immediately goes to help King again in 2 v 1 against Marco, King + Queen are inseparable duo at this point.

lmfao the only reason they alive is cause king and queen turned their attention to an out of commission zoro rather than finish them off
Fodder : They are looking for Zorojuro!!
Fodder : Who can stop them then!?
King : Find Ronoroa Zoro and finish him off!!
King : From the looks of it, he’s tryna to get some weird treatment
King : Don’t let him recover!!

cry more loser
So thats why Marco saved Zoro from his death and Sanji stopped Queen from going with King to attack them at that moment?

How is that ''clearly'' King did anything to Marco when Sanji says he took BOTH at once? Not Marco?

Sanji : Damn it! Taking both at once is a beat too much!! wheeze…wheeze…

Marco was taking them both for 20 chapters, and he can still take King's attack like it's nothing, and can move faster than King + Sanji, and once Marco showed up, Queen immediately goes to help King again in 2 v 1 against Marco, King + Queen are inseperable duo at this point.
Marco regenerates himself, to the point where he doesn't need to dodge King or Queens láser beams/fire/sword attacks.
That's a Hax against those 2.

Godly portrayal for my guy Zoro!

From king and queen mopping the floor with sanji and marco and annihilating the live floor, to a garanteed win for the alliance.

Can't wait to see if king can stand a chance against zoro.

Zoro has been receiving Ws even in his immobilized condition, with king visually and vocally showing massive concerns about zoro recovering.

King and queen >>>>> sanji, marco, and all allies in the live floor.
To:
Zoro and sanji <<<<<< king and queen
:cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

From king and queen mopping the floor with sanji and marco and annihilating the live floor, to a garanteed win for the alliance.

Zoro has been receiving Ws even in his immobilized condition, with king visually and vocally showing massive concerns about zoro recovering.

To:
zoro gets Ws without doing anything

Sanji : I'm here if you are searching me!

Queen : Ouhhh!

BP : Sangoro-san!!!

King : Search and end the life of Roronoa Zoro!

King : It seems they are doing some weird treatment to him.

King : Don't let him to recover!

BPs : Yes!!

Perospero : Fucking Animals! I can't see anything with all the dust!

Peros : I will be the one who will take the head of Vinsmoke Sanji!

Peros (to Sanji) : If you were married to pudding, we wouldn't have had the obligation to be allied to these freaks....

Mink 1 : This is the guy, my Lord.

Neko : Okay!

Pero : Die! Germa's garbage!

Neko : I finally saw your face! This is the revenge for Pedro!

Neko : You won't escape from me!

BP 1 : We found him, that's Roronoa Zoro!

Chopper/Miyagi : They found us! Run!!!

Samurai: Protect Zorojurou! He is a prestigious injured person!

Samurai : Wow ... this is King!

Chopper : Please stop!

Sanji : Shit! You are annoying Marimo!

Marco : Fuji Azami!! *Immortal Flower* (or something like)

King : Aedon!! *Emperor Flame*

Marco : i heard it once ... long time ago!

Marco : On the top of the Red wall, there was a tribe that manipulated flames ... "The Lord of Flames" right ?!

Marco : Don't tell me ..

King : ....!

Queen : Impossible, you are still alive Marco !

Queen : Please die Whitebeard Pirates!

Marco : Oh i give up! It's finish! My role ends here.

King/Queen : ???
LORD OF THE FLAMES :steef::steef::steef::steef:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IMAGINE THE DOUBLE PAIN JESUS ZORO WAS REALLY REALLY FUCKED UP :usoprice:

Marco regenerates himself, to the point where he doesn't need to dodge King or Queens láser beams/fire/sword attacks.
That's a Hax against those 2.
That wasn't the point of my reply,

The poster says King soloed Marco while Queen soloed Sanji,

But the spoiler says Sanji took King + Queen at the same time.

Which debunks the excuse that Sanji was exhausted because of Queen alone and Marco was exhausted because King alone.

Basically Sanji and Marco swapped positions after Marco soloed them for 20 chapters, Sanji could take them for 1 or 2 chapters, and then he goes down while Marco was resting after 20 chapters of soloing them,

Then Marco sees Sanji is down, before King can attack Zoro and before Sanji can stop King, Marco once again stops King's attack like its nothing and moves faster than both King and Sanji. Then Queen runs to help King again in 2 v 1 as usual.

To:
:kobeha:
It must be nice to live in the delusion one created for himself where all the dreams becomes true!!

In your sect everyone seems to practice this, it's some ancient technique, meditation, drugs maybe?
Tell us!

I think Marco > King is confirmed with this chapter, they always attack 2 v 1 against Marco, King's attacks were shit, Marco take it like its nothing, while Marco also showed far better speed, defense and CoO Haki than King ever has.

Perhaps King has better AP but still Marco was ragdolling King with his AP while dealing with Queen at the same time, imagine if he didn't need to deal with Queen in here, King would be toast.

Physical strength Marco > King, imagine if this is 1 v 1.

King's attack is shit again;

King shit his pants;

King shit his pants again;

Not even once we see King making Marco cough blood,

Not even when Queen was helping King in 2 v 1, the fact that even now King still needs Queen's help to do damage against Marco tells a lot.

Marco is soloing King + Queen since Chapter 1000, for 20 chapters its 2 v 1, and King still needs 2 v 1 attack to make damage against Marco.
Marco did SO MUCH that we still should give him the upper hand ... it's ONLY fair

Marco : i heard it once ... long time ago!

Marco : On the top of the Red wall, there was a tribe that manipulated flames ... "The Lord of Flames" right ?!

Marco : Don't tell me ..

King : ....!
Marco know something, the way how he and King react, King must be someone important, can´t wait for his background story.
Hope Oda give him enough screentime, since Jack and Queen had their own small arcs, would be fair if King get highlighted too here.
Let hope he threat them different and not like WsW and co...

Status
Not open for further replies.