Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco literally took King's attack like its nothing, Queen needed to help King in 2 v 1 again.

- Moved faster than both King and Sanji while saving Zoro, than showed better CoO

- Note that: He was soloing King + Queen for 20 chapters, and doing damage to both

Marco > King is certain at this point.

The question is, how many chapters Rooftop Zoro could take King + Queen at the same time? 3 chapters maximum, then Zoro would lose like he did against Nerfed Killer + Gyukimaru.
Yeap Marco>King clearly.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji said it's hard to fight both, Marco says more than once he can't fight "THEM" anymore, Sanji was the one who made Queen pull Hybrid, both King and Queen mention Marco in this chapter similarly like they were the ones who knocked Marco out, everything King did until now he had Queen alongside with him, even his first hit at Marco was due to the fact that Marco was focusing on Queen.

Thats all not for the sake of a clown came to say King is incomparable to Queen based on nothing, to SOMEHOW downplay Sanji obviously, and now cuz Zoro is fighting Calamities (they think it's a 1vs1 against King) thats the whole agenda
:suresure:
now what is your loser ass on about
there is sanji layed out cold on queens side and marco on kings
if they didnt go after zoro thats done
king did all this in base

Guess Flying Six are done. Ulti and Black Maria definitely seem down for good, no reason for them to get back up. Who's Who or Sasaki could get back up with awakening or due to being Ancient Zoans but I feel like that isn't necessary. If any Flying Six (Five now, I guess) should've gotten more, it's Page One but sadly Oda took him out instead of coming up with an interesting way for Usopp (and Nami) to prevail.

Drake deserves to get some focus, atleast half a chapter or some pages to show us him finishing off Apoo or something.

Regardless, I prefer the Calamities (as a group). They seem cooler and are stronger. I wouldn't mind Luffy getting the final hit on Jack and Zoro and Sanji's fights are shaping up to be pretty good.

now what is your loser ass on about
there is sanji layed out cold on queens side and marco on kings
if they didnt go after zoro thats done
king did all this in base
"King did all this in base"

Marco: "I can't fight them anymore"
Sanji: "It's too hard fighting both of them at once"

Zorotard -> "LoL King low diffed Marco and Sanji at once, it's true, look at what everyone is saying, Queen? Who is Queen?"

Thats why im saying its getting pathetic at this point

First off whats with this KING DIDN'T GO HYBRID rant.. Bruh marco has been using his half man half phoenix form not his hybrid which defines being a mixture of both human and DF not part human part Df.. Why doesn't anyone bring this up

But whether meager or drastic King logically isn't at peak condition its just Enough for now.
Marco's is a mixture of beast and human. By definition it's a Hybrid. His legs are in beast form while his face and upper body is human

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"King did all this in base"

Marco: "I can't fight them anymore"
Sanji: "It's too hard fighting both of them at once"

Zorotard -> "LoL King low diffed Marco and Sanji, it's true, look at what everyone is saying, who is Queen?"
lmfao thats still marco AND sanji vs king and queen not marco vs king and queen and sanji vs queen and king seperately
both sanji and marco got LAID OUT at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.