Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I've always known you aren't the brightest of the bunch here, but at least you weren't as annoying as before these last months. Sad to see you go back to being a laughable individual.

For the record, one quick search of a post stating that I believe Zoro to be stronger than Sanji:

Hi, I'm here just to post that Luffy > Zoro > Sanji is the monster trio and that will never change

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda plz let sanji get a haki moment ad coo plz plz plz oda it's about that time to high light sanji next level of Coo
As a Sanji fan, why do you wish for one haki that will make Sanji even more useless? :kriwhat:
If you wish for something, wish for haki barriers, whether CoA or CoC, doesnt matter.
That's what will make him a better fighter, not a crap like CoO...

Marco got worn down by fighting 2v1, then 1v1. King was only fighting Marco, he's obviously not as worn down as Marco, and hasn't even gone into hybrid.

Marco may have a special DF but he's still human, while someone like King who's from some ancient race probably has far better stamina, like how Fishmen are naturally stronger than humans from birth.

Or even if not the case, may just have superior stamina to Marco like Kaido does.
First off whats with this KING DIDN'T GO HYBRID rant.. Bruh marco has been using his half man half phoenix form not his hybrid which defines being a mixture of both human and DF not part human part Df.. Why doesn't anyone bring this up

But whether meager or drastic King logically isn't at peak condition its just Enough for now.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So....
- We don't actually see Sanji even trying to fight both Queen and King. He's already on the ground.
- Sanji is not fainted.
- Marco is not "giving up". Dude is more "trolling" and stepping aside for Zoro and Sanji.
- Chopper does not make "Enel Face". Not even close.
Dafuq was going on with the spoiler providers this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.