Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco only fought the two of them for a brief period of time— It was when he sent Zoro to the top and when Queen tried to attack Hyogoro to be exact. Other than that, He was mostly locked in a one-on-one with King. Queen stopped fighting Marco and focused on Chopper even before Pero entered the fight. Marco also stopped fighting the two of them. Correcting me if I am wrong but we never even saw Pero attacking Marco.

King is holding his own against Marco's best forms of fighting without using his own. I agree Marco lost a major chunk of his flames which results in less HP for him, but he is clearly inferior to King as a fighter because he couldn't fully dominate King despite him fighting Marco in the base for the most part. King took the best moves Marco has shown with little to no effort. His attacks are affecting Marco despite his regeneration. All in all, King clearly established that he's fully capable of besting Marco and his broken abilities. I am sure Marco can do much more if it's a proper one-on-one but he'll lose eventually.
This was Marco's condition just slightly prior to Queen going off and messing with Chopper for 20 minutes.

As per Perspero, Marco was already looking pretty exhausted, and that is backed by Marco's statement that holding off two people over a billion berries is pretty tough.

So even going into his supposed "1 v 1" against King, Marco was already heavily exhausted because of fighting against both King and Queen, meanwhile, King was still pretty fresh due to having Queen by his side helping wear down Marco.

And then we can clearly see Perospero joined in the fray, and was attacking Marco from a distance, even though Queen left the fight. So it was still technically a 2 v1, but just switched to long range combat for the other player.

I would say that Sanji is pretty much weightless right now. He would do well as spectator too.
to be fair, i am a bit harsh on sanji.
But it is quite hilarious seeing the spoiler changed from sanji holding off two calamities, to sanji and marco getting outclassed by them.
Whoever releasing these spoilers sure know how to toy and break someone's heart.

Killer last panel is really interesting...
First, we never saw Killer genuinely angry, with swollen veins and cold sweet. This is a rare mood for Killer and we're seeing it in action for the first time.
His answer is also interesting, while he was raising his voice before "Impossible! Don't tell me the remaining doll is..." in the last panel seems like he's controlling his fury and has already found a solution.
Why? Hawkins is mocking him, after revealing his trick on Kidd's life, he faces Killer with another provocative phrase: "Come, entertain me!"
To which Killer answers with his usual laughter (meaning an underneath emotion) and the following phrase: "Fine, I will give you some entertainment!"
My opinion is that Killer has already made up his mind on how to counter Hawkins dirty trick.
What do you think?

to be fair, i am a bit harsh on sanji.
But it is quite hilarious seeing the spoiler changed from sanji holding off two calamities, to sanji and marco getting outclassed by them.
Whoever releasing these spoilers sure know how to toy and break someone's heart.
Well yeah. And on the opposite side I was really happy when it turned out Zoro was still likely nerfed in that his medicine had likely yet not activated. And now we have King spelling out how important it is to deal with Zoro before it's too late that wise. That furtherly boasting and proving the point.

Well yeah. And on the opposite side I was really happy when it turned out Zoro was still likely nerfed in that his medicine had likely yet not activated. And now we have King spelling out how important it is to deal with Zoro before it's too late that wise. That furtherly boasting and proving the point.
The implication of the duo's victory will also be important imo.

Based on the series of events, we can deduce that Zoro/Sanji > King/Queen > Marco/Sanji

Thus Zoro > or >> Marco.

This would definitely put Zoro on the admiral tier once and for all.

Marco only fought the two of them for a brief period of time— It was when he sent Zoro to the top and when Queen tried to attack Hyogoro to be exact. Other than that, He was mostly locked in a one-on-one with King. Queen stopped fighting Marco and focused on Chopper even before Pero entered the fight. Marco also stopped fighting the two of them. Correcting me if I am wrong but we never even saw Pero attacking Marco.

King is holding his own against Marco's best forms of fighting without using his own. I agree Marco lost a major chunk of his flames which results in less HP for him, but he is clearly inferior to King as a fighter because he couldn't fully dominate King despite him fighting Marco in the base for the most part. King took the best moves Marco has shown with little to no effort. His attacks are affecting Marco despite his regeneration. All in all, King clearly established that he's fully capable of besting Marco and his broken abilities. I am sure Marco can do much more if it's a proper one-on-one but he'll lose eventually.
The only time we saw King "holding his own against Marco" was after Marco attacked Queen. That was the only attack he landed. His stamina was depleting fast due to saving everyone on the Live Floor and he was still fighting on par with King and Queen.
King wasnt doing anything else except focusing on Marco and even with Hybrid Queen, they still couldn't beat him, he just reached his limit.

There's literally nothing that says King is better than Marco, Marco wouldn't have been able to throw Zoro to the roof if it was true.

The implication of the duo's victory will also be important imo.

Based on the series of events, we can deduce that Zoro/Sanji > King/Queen > Marco/Sanji

Thus Zoro > or >> Marco.

This would definitely put Zoro on the admiral tier once and for all.
I would place Current Zoro likely on low admiral level and massively stronger than the likes of King who may also still be more potent than Sanji, RS or not.

Though I want to lend the cook the benefit of the doubt and suggest that even though so far Queen doesn't seem to be abudantly damaged, perhaps Sanji can at least pull off a clear win over Queen by displaying his best arsenal, and perhaps still ultimately lose to King instead even with RS on, since he is possibly consistently stronger than Queen judging off how effectively he was dealing with Marco.

The RS should not boast AP and CS too massively, rather prominently work as protection but his head would factually still remain astoundingly exposed. One of the most delicate parts of the body after all.

Killer last panel is really interesting...
First, we never saw Killer genuinely angry, with swollen veins and cold sweet. This is a rare mood for Killer and we're seeing it in action for the first time.
His answer is also interesting, while he was raising his voice before "Impossible! Don't tell me the remaining doll is..." in the last panel seems like he's controlling his fury and has already found a solution.
Why? Hawkins is mocking him, after revealing his trick on Kidd's life, he faces Killer with another provocative phrase: "Come, entertain me!"
To which Killer answers with his usual laughter (meaning an underneath emotion) and the following phrase: "Fine, I will give you some entertainment!"
My opinion is that Killer has already made up his mind on how to counter Hawkins dirty trick.
What do you think?
He will probably cut the left arm of Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.