Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...

We just completely ignore Queen and Perospero's involvement in the whole thing, and the fact that Marco was using his healing ability on the people of the live floor the entire time?
Queen didn't do shit.
Wtf is his garbage ass gonna do to Marco? Marco body bagged Queen, he is insanely weak.
In my opinion King neg diffs Queen.
He defeated Marco and then he defeated Sanji
I don't think Queen played any role at all besides being a joke.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This was Marco's condition just slightly prior to Queen going off and messing with Chopper for 20 minutes.

As per Perspero, Marco was already looking pretty exhausted, and that is backed by Marco's statement that holding off two people over a billion berries is pretty tough.

So even going into his supposed "1 v 1" against King, Marco was already heavily exhausted because of fighting against both King and Queen, meanwhile, King was still pretty fresh due to having Queen by his side helping wear down Marco.
Chapter-1005: The first time we see Marco since chapter 1000 i.e. when he sent Zoro to the rooftop:

^Marco lands on the floor due to King's attack. There is no sign of Queen near them, and he looks slightly bruised in the top-left panel of page two.

Chapter-1006: Marco attacks Queen and reminds him that he is supposed to be fighting him.

^Bottom-left: Marco has more bruises than chapter 1005 meaning it's from his battle with King.

Also chapter-1006, but after fighting King and Queen

^^Marco looked no different from when he first attacked Queen on the page above. He looks just as exhausted and equally bruised. Also, Marco says it's pretty tough to fight them both at the same time, which if we're to be exact, translates to "It's hard to fight them at the same time i.e. it's hard to keep up with the two without getting beaten, not that his HP reduced from 70 to 50. Sanji apparently says the same thing about them in this chapter and I doubt he fought them for more than a minute.

So while it's true Marco must have lost a bit of his stamina from the 2 on 1 fight, the major chunk of his stamina is actually spent on King and in fighting the Ice Oni transformation.

The only time we saw King "holding his own against Marco" was after Marco attacked Queen. That was the only attack he landed. His stamina was depleting fast due to saving everyone on the Live Floor and he was still fighting on par with King and Queen.
King wasnt doing anything else except focusing on Marco and even with Hybrid Queen, they still couldn't beat him, he just reached his limit.

There's literally nothing that says King is better than Marco, Marco wouldn't have been able to throw Zoro to the roof if it was true.
The quote above answers your post as well.

P.S. I've included the pages from chapter 1005 as well. They somehow disappeared when I posted my comment.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're clearly being dishonest if you don't acknowledge the fact that Marco spent a lot of fuel on things other than King. Things Marco did so far:

-Travelled from whichever island he lives on to Wano via flight. Most people ignore this but I am sure he lost some of his stamina.​
-Fought BM for an unspecified amount of time.​
-Took hits from fodders. They still count even if they're insignificant.​
-Took a few bullets from Queen.​
-Fought King and Queen for a short period of time​
-Fought King for around 2 or more hours in a one-on-one.​
-Helped in slowing down the Ice Oni transformation.​

It's clear as day he lost most of his stamina to Ice Oni and King, but the other things put together have a significant impact on him as well. All things considered, Marco is pretty close to King but King is definitely stronger.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
You're clearly being dishonest if you don't acknowledge the fact that Marco spent a lot of fuel on things other than King. Things Marco did so far:

-Travelled from whichever island he lives on to Wano via flight. Most people ignore this but I am sure he lost some of his stamina.​
-Fought BM for an unspecified amount of time.​
-Took hits from fodders. They still count even if they're insignificant.​
-Took a few bullets from Queen.​
-Fought King and Queen for a short period of time​
-Fought King for around 2 or more hours in a one-on-one.​
-Helped in slowing down the Ice Oni transformation.​

It's clear as day he lost most of his stamina to Ice Oni and King, but the other things put together have a significant impact on him as well. All things considered, Marco is pretty close to King but King is definitely stronger.
Don't forget that queen is the one to put marco down so queenwas shocked marco got up again

This is headcannon. While Queen was fighting Chopper and Sanji, Marco continued to fight King in a 1v1 and couldn't even force him to enter hybrid mode.

The manga is making a very clear King is much stronger than you Queen and Marco.

PS: I was right. Not only was King going after Zoro but Queen was as well. Damn, they felt more threatened by injured Zoro wrapped bandages than Sanji.
Sanji : fighting both is hard
zorotards : sanji vs queen only

oda : never stating marco vs king 1 vs 1
zorotards : marco vs king 1 vs 1 and marco losing

oda : showing marco vs king ang queen
zorotards : i ignore the queen part and marco vs king 1 vs 1 is really happening even though oda showing marco go helping infected people after bashing both of them

zorotards : idiot. THE END

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Just because Queen isn't shown on the panels in 1005 doesn't mean he wasn't fighting Marco.

Queen briefly looked at Hiyogoro in 1006 and commented "He'll wipe the floor" so he tried to stop him but Marco jumped in to remind him that he's his opponent. Queen added "Dammit, you just won't go down" implying he's been trying the whole time.

It's safer to assume the bruises we see in 1006 were from fighting both King and Queen, not just King.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I would like to announce that Killer is officially one of my favorite characters now. He impressed me the most in Wano.

Any other Killer fans around? Be sure to iInclude me in Killer-related stuff from now on.

Don't forget that queen is the one to put marco down so queenwas shocked marco got up again
I am giving you a day off. You can stop spreading lies for a day now.

On a serious note: From now on, the first irrelevant post you post in the summaries thread will get you thread-banned for the entire week. Feel free to spread lies in the discussion thread and leave the summaries thread alone. Consider it a warning. The same goes for everyone else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.