Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Just because Queen isn't shown on the panels in 1005 doesn't mean he wasn't fighting Marco.
And what proves he's involved? I at least have a panel to support the idea that he wasn't fighting alongside King. You're just assuming he was fighting because it fits your narrative.

Queen briefly looked at Hiyogoro in 1006 and commented "He'll wipe the floor" so he tried to stop him but Marco jumped in to remind him that he's his opponent.
Queen downright forgot he's involved with Marco which is why he had to remind him that he's supposed to be his opponent.

Queen added "Dammit, you just won't go down" implying he's been trying the whole time.
He said something similar in chapter 1000 as well. I am sure Queen didn't even attack him for more than 3 seconds by the time he said this.

It's safer to assume the bruises we see in 1006 were from fighting both King and Queen, not just King.
No, the bruises are from King, and King alone.

Any old legend shits on King lol.
Garp failed to even tickle Marco
King nearly killed him
Marco has to use his signature block he used on Kizaru to block a punch from King
Prime Garp can't match that shit

King wrecks
Post automatically merged:

Thst shit happened like 100 chapters ago

Since then Queen has been busy with Sanji
Stop the nonsense

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I would like to announce that Killer is officially one of my favorite characters now. He impressed me the most in Wano.

Any other Killer fans around? Be sure to iInclude me in Killer-related stuff from now on.

I am giving you a day off. You can stop spreading lies for a day now.

On a serious note: From now on, the first irrelevant post you post in the summaries thread will get you thread-banned for the entire week. Feel free to spread lies in the discussion thread and leave the summaries thread alone. Consider it a warning. The same goes for everyone else as well.
:josad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah, I'd like to apologize. I really appreciate you and others for doing whatever you do for keeping our peeps entertained, but things are getting out of hand these days in the summaries thread. It's kinda annoying the users as well as the staff members, so I have no choice but to tighten up the rules for the summaries thread. I hope you and the others understand.

You're just assuming he was fighting because it fits your narrative.
Literally what you're doing by only focusing on panels and ignoring the dialogues.

Queen downright forgot
Lolll he saw Hyogoro was soloing the Beast Pirates and wanted to stop it, he didn't forget about Marco.

I am sure Queen didn't even attack him for more than 3 seconds by the time he said this.
That's dumb, Marco wouldn't say it's tough fighting 2 billion men if it was only a 5 second fight.

No, the bruises are from King, and King alone.
Saying base King was the only one to bruise Marco when he trashed both King and Queen right after is legit stupid.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Yeah, I'd like to apologize. I really appreciate you and others for doing whatever you do for keeping our peeps entertained, but things are getting out of hand these days in the summaries thread. It's kinda annoying the users as well as the staff members, so I have no choice but to tighten up the rules for the summaries thread. I hope you and the others understand.
:catsweat:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Yes even I have been tricked few times.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Literally what you're doing by only focusing on panels and ignoring the dialogues.
I presented proofs for every single claim I've made. The dialogues you spoke of are highly ambiguous and do not necessarily mean what you say they do. The panels I've posted, however, show exactly what I say they do.

Lolll he saw Hyogoro was soloing the Beast Pirates and wanted to stop it, he didn't forget about Marco.
Marco literally reminding Queen that he's his opponent doesn't mean Queen downright ignored him? Okay! Where is your proof that he was fighting Marco before he started targeting Hyogoro and after Zoro is sent to the roof?

That's dumb, Marco wouldn't say it's tough fighting 2 billion men if it was only a 5 second fight.
He said exactly the same thing that Sanji says in this chapter. I doubt Sanji fought them for more than a minute.

Saying base King was the only one to bruise Marco when he trashed both King and Queen right after is legit stupid.
Who fought Marco when Queen is fighting Chopper? Who fought him when Sanji is fighting Queen? Yup, It's King. Do you see Marco sending King flying across the live floor? Nope. Marco only gained the upper hand momentarily which is quite normal in any fight. It's like saying Kaido can't beat the scabbards because they were bullying him at the beginning.

King is slightly superior to Queen
There's no big gap...stop fooling yourselves with headcanons. This dude fire isn't even big as Ace or Prometheus.
Marco isn't above King. If he was, Oda would make King go all out with Marco matching that.

What's Marco excuse for having average haki (no koka shown even)? Not having awakening?
So far no YC & Warlord have better haki than Cracker except Hancock, Jinbei, Katakuri and Posthawk. Probably Benn & Roo too.

You guys bash Sanji or Kidd for actually putting up a fight without quitting but praise Marco who has quit twice in his life and got choked easily. Make it make sense.
If king shows awakening, he's clearly above Marco.

Time to stop making up excuses for Marco shortcomings and lack of Skills.
No top Pirate lacks awakening or advanced haki! Or has physical stats or skills below G4. Especially almost all top pirates have CoC!
Marco lacking these means he's not in this class of Pirates!
You wanna tell me Oda gives Roger, OG Yonko ,kata, Luffy, Hancock & doffy either CoC + adhaki or awakening or but not the supposed "strongest YC /high tier" yeah right! Believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.