Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting flashback

Chapter 402:
Kaku and Jabra : Whoever kills the targets first, they win! (Referring to Zoro and Usopp)
Editor text also says the same
" Zoro and sniper vs Kaku and Jabra"

Chapter 409:
Panel showing zoro handling both hybrid jabra and hybrid kaku at the same time, with zoro shown to be attacking Jabra

Chapter 412:
Zoro finally was freed, the handcuffs that tied him with usopp was released

During chapter 402-412, zoro handled both man beast kaku and man beast Jabra at the same time, with Usopp hindering zoro since Usopp couldnt fight and thus zoro needed to protect him

while now, Sanji didnt even last a chapte holding off Base King and Man base Queen, Yet Sanji is gonna defeat Queen

sanji's case was very similar to zoro's, difference being Sanji didnt lass even a chapter, so the ONLY logical explanation is, King > Queen by a considerable margin

people with the right mind can tell King is obviously stronget than Queen

An interesting flashback

Chapter 402:
Kaku and Jabra : Whoever kills the targets first, they win! (Referring to Zoro and Usopp)

Chapter 409:
Panel showing zoro handling both hybrid jabra and hybrid kaku at the same time, with zoro shown to be attacking Jabra

Chapter 412:

During chapter 402-412, zoro handled both man beast kaku and man beast Jabra at the same time, with Usopp hindering zoro since Usopp couldnt fight and thus zoro needed to protect him

while now, Sanji didnt even last a chapte holding off Base King and Man base Queen, Yet Sanji is gonna defeat Queen

sanji's case was very similar to zoro's, difference being Sanji didnt lass even a chapter, so the ONLY logical explanation is, King > Queen by a considerable margin

If King ~ Queen, Sanji should be able to last 5 chapters at minimum

I presented proofs for every single claim I've made. The dialogues you spoke of are highly ambiguous and do not necessarily mean what you say they do. The panels I've posted, however, show exactly what I say they do.

Marco literally reminding Queen that he's his opponent doesn't mean Queen downright ignored him? Okay! Where is your proof that he was fighting Marco before he started targeting Hyogoro and after Zoro is sent to the roof?

He said exactly the same thing that Sanji says in this chapter. I doubt Sanji fought them for more than a minute.

Who fought Marco when Queen is fighting Chopper? Who fought him when Sanji is fighting Queen? Yup, It's King. Do you see Marco sending King flying across the live floor? Nope. Marco only gained the upper hand momentarily which is quite normal in any fight. It's like saying Kaido can't beat the scabbards because they were bullying him at the beginning.
If proofs/panels is all you care about, then Marco thrashing King and Queen should convince you Marco is stronger than King.
The dialogues pushes Queen was also fighting Marco since 1000. Marco saying he's his opponent and Queen angry Marco still isn't beaten, he's not going to be upset if he wasn't fighting him.
Queen didn't forget Marco, he had other priorities to stop Hyogoro but Marco wouldn't let him.
Sanji was fighting even with Queen but taking on both is difficult, that's why he said it.

Who fought Marco? Idk, show me the panels you care so much about of King fighting Marco.

An interesting flashback

Chapter 402:

Chapter 409:

Chapter 412:

Nice detective work bro

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think the gap between King and Queen is bigger than I thought. It's pretty interesting that King was in base form the entire chapter, while Queen was in his hybrid.

I still believe the gap between Katakuri and Smoothie is bigger though.

Probably. But he is the strongest so far in the Yonko saga, not Marco and King.
Any 1v1 between those 3 would be an extreme diff battle imo.

I think the gap between King and Queen is bigger than I thought. It's pretty interesting that King was in base form the entire chapter, while Queen was in his hybrid.
It doesn't mean they are being equally effective tho, Queen is just shooting lasers everywhere, King is burning a Gifter, i honestly can't see the big deal here.

The reason Queen used hybrid was pretty much because he started fighting Sanji, and now we see that Marco got knocked down by both King and Queen, so Queen was fighting both Sanji and Marco so he consequently made considerable more effort than King, until Marco couldn't fight anymore, then they ganged up on Sanji.

Based on Queen's statements, looks like he was the one who hit the last blow that brought Marco down, or atleast had great participation doing it.

We have yet to see King and Queen's swordsmanship, but Queen could bring Drake to his knee with a random slash, King cut one of Marco's wings during his fight against K and Q (overall i don't think K and Q put the same effort against Marco that time, compared to this chapter)

Last edited:
The only way the king and queen can redeem themselves in my eyes is they finally take down all the enemies, and oda will use BM to defeat them. We know it's not going to happen, so they are going to remain the worst ones. Smoothie did nothing, but I feel I would still keep her higher. She is at 0. These guys are in the negative right now.
What they are doing has to be done for a long time, so their team and tobi roppo would have been in a better position.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The only way the king and queen can redeem themselves in my eyes is they finally take down all the enemies, and oda will use BM to defeat them. We know it's not going to happen, so they are going to remain the worst ones. Smoothie did nothing, but I feel I would still keep her higher. She is at 0. These guys are in the negative right now.
What they are doing has to be done for a long time, so their team and tobi roppo would have been in a better position.
:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.