• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it back when i said sanji=chopper in ap
Sanji has yet to reach choppers level in ap
1000 attacks on queen and he barely makes him bleed
All that for a drop of blood
Lmao half powered fodder cleanup attack? Lmao wait for some anti manner kick course or hell memories. Sanjis not once used his strongest attacks from the pre ts

Zoro after handling both hybrid jabra and hybrid Kaku at the same time, with Usopp hindering him:

Marco after 1v2ing Base King and (zoan/hybrid?) queen with Sanji backing him up

Sanji after 1v2ing base king and hybrid queen for less than a chapter with Marco backing him up:

Kaku and Jyabura aren't yonko commanders, they are around the level of 100m men.
You do realise Sanji has been protecting and worrying about Zoro's body in this battle to some extent and he was injured from Black Maria before?

So did Zoro hit King's neck :crazwhat:
Chest or Neck, both way a very strong slash who Zoro land.
King will tank attack that one shot killer :crazwhat:
Not even the same, a far stronger attack since this Zoro is stronger then the one who face Killer. He use Enma and back then he had a lowkey weapon who not even come close to Enma power.

So King tank most like a far stronger attack then what Killer endure and that in his base form lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
My only argument is that you saying marco injuries come from king alone, and i already debunked your statement, not all this b#llshit panels.

im not sure im the one looking bad here tho
The only thing you proved here is that you don't know what you're even talking about. You can't debunk anything just by screaming "I debunked you," you got to back your claims up with actual proof.

Kaku and Jyabura aren't yonko commanders, they are around the level of 100m men.
You do realise Sanji has been protecting and worrying about Zoro's body in this battle to some extent and he was injured from Black Maria before?
Kaku and Jyabura werent yonko commanders, true, so wasnt zoro

Sanji protecting zoro? headcanon, worrying zoro? maybe, but he literally let Chopper do the job chapters before, and you meant the same attack that Robin took with minor injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.