Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After soloing King + Queen for almost 15 chapters (1000-1015), and before that soloing Yonko Big Mom for unknown amount of time between Chapter 992 and 995,

which reduces his stamina, but still Marco still doesn't get enough respect in here.

Did you guys notice how the info boxes in the manga doesn't say Marco is defeated?

They just say Marco is at his limit, not defeated, and note that Marco was fighting against superior numbers (includes Perospero) in this battle not only against King + Queen.

No info about Marco is being defeated, just at his limit.

Chapter 1015;

Marco is fighting with others as well, as he uses his ability but sees Sanji came to help;

Notice how Marco is saying he is holding off both King and Queen in Chapter 1006, and only he is panting in here;

Previously, he was choking them in Chapter 1000;

King was saying he is busy in Chapter 1004;

King was seen as fighting alongside with flying gifters against Marco in Chapter 1005;

Back to Chapter 1022, Sanji, who will possibly defeat Queen, can't take them at the same time;

And Sanji is panting,

Marco wasn't even panting, except for one time when he was trashing King + Queen at the same time.

Back to Chapter 1022,

How Marco can move faster than both King and Sanji, if he was defeated? Surely not,

Notice how Marco moves after King and Sanji, but still ends up faster. He is far faster than King, not even close.

Kaido after defeating Luffy was panting;

Rayleigh while fighting with Kizaru was panting;

And Marco is not even panting yet,

He could keep soloing King + Queen, but he leave King and Queen to Zoro and Sanji instead.

I'm not surprised by fans overrating Sanji, but hes not equal to Zoro. What the hell are you guys reading? This chapter we see Sanji was a non factor against Queen and King. We see him hurting Queen a bit, but Queen shrugs it off and is focused on the traitors and finding Zoro. Let's be real for a second, if King & Queen wanted Sanji dead, he would be(if he doesn't put the suit on that is). That tells me, killing Sanji can wait to them; they're more worried about Zoro beating their ass. Lol
King is more worried about Cross Zoro than finishing off Sanjino or Marco, he knows a beast when he sees one:steef:

Amazing Chapter. After all these years Zoro and Sanji are finally fighting together. :moonwalk:

LOL @ King knowing he better not wait til Zoro is back to 100%, he knows Zoro is a major threat.

I wonder what Killer will do against Hawkins, it looks like he has a plan imo.

Great chapter!!
Let's see what our boy will gain against king.
Not because he is to strong for YC1 and staff like that.
At their introduction when i saw king i was like yeah zoro is cutting fire in this arc and then he cut fire like it was nothing against the yonko
Maybe he will fly?
Some tug team with sanji to show that those two are unstoppable when they work together?
Or gain the full use of CoC?
I am curious how oda will play this out

H

humanbeing

man some fans are trying to hype King now, since he will fight Zoro :D, since Oda destroyed their dream that Zoro will not skip King and go back to fight Kaido now they are trying to hype King. Hope Oda will make it a team battle , so they can cry. it is getting hilarious someone made since yesterday about 10 threads to hype King :D

One is gonna exteme diff a gag character while the other is gonna low-mid diff an ancient fire manipulating race 1st commander to then go on to have his particular Round 2 vs Kaido.

It's called levels.

And the mans gone shirtless right now which means this ain't gonna last long.
There is no difference between King and Queen in power levels.
This is the wings' end game fight for the arc, deal with it.
It's called One Piece, not sword piece. Zoro didn't rematch Arlong, Lucci or Hody either.

Status
Not open for further replies.