Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmn...I do wonder if Queen's current hybrid is his final form :quest:.
His current hybrid form brings the best out of his tech but that is just one facet of his abilities. I mean he is called Queen the Plague for a reason, so maybe he has another form best suited for utilizing his plagues or both his plagues and tech. There's also the fact that he went hybrid so early and that statement he made on his intro about being too popular if he was slim:quest:. Will be interesting to see ^^

His current hybrid form brings the best out of his tech but that is just one facet of his abilities. I mean he is called Queen the Plague for a reason, so maybe he has another form best suited for utilizing his plagues or both his plagues and tech. There's also the fact that he went hybrid so early and that statement he made on his intro about being too popular if he was slim:quest:. Will be interesting to see ^^
his hybrid so far is trash

I see you too are subscribing to the skinny Queen theory :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.