Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
been a while since i checked out the franchise since Revenge of the Sith, afaik the Phantom Menace to Revenge of the Sith is a prequel to New Hope to Return of the Jedi.

But yeah anyways is there a watching order? Gonna rewatch this all someday with Clone Wars and etc.

been a while since i checked out the franchise since Revenge of the Sith, afaik the Phantom Menace to Revenge of the Sith is a prequel to New Hope to Return of the Jedi.

But yeah anyways is there a watching order? Gonna rewatch this all someday with Clone Wars and etc.
The true order is Episodes IV, V, VI. Then I, II, III. Then The Clone Wars :optimistic:

I recently watched the movie Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. The previous film, The Last Jedi, left a deeply positive impression on me. "Skywalker: Rise", unfortunately, turned out not so cool, but rather the opposite ... The film cannot boast of audience versatility, that is, it is focused purely on fans who remember in detail what happened in the previous parts. Before, Star Wars was better - that's a fact. It seems that Disney is saving on everything - on actors, special effects, screenwriters and so on. If earlier SW set a trend in science fiction, now they are trailing behind. I state with regret that the new Star Wars is the minimum of a fantastic adventure and the maximum of a cheap melodrama.