Do you compliment other guys on appearance or other stuff?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This is something I noticed while growing up. Guys rarely get any compliments or non at all compared to women. That love and affection guys often give to women is rarely returned in same fashion. But in cases I saw when guys get a compliment they lit up like Akainu's fist when he saw Ace.

Hell I remember a compliment I received years ago when a girl said my dark brown almost black eyes are beautiful. I still cherish that shit.

So my question is, do you compliment other guys? Doesn't matter if you are a guy too. Telling a friend he looks sharp or good is normal for friends.
As for girls here, do you compliment guys as much as they do you or?

In my opinion I would only do it with someone I believe I get along with and I know they put some work on it.

For example if we get along and you have had a new haircut I can say it looks nice once. If you are hitting the gym I might say you look bigger(once). Just to lift you up sometimes... but I wouldn't compliment permanent characteristics like eyes, height, etc... it would look weird... I try to avoid compliments as much as possible though because if that person is like me they will believe that everytime they don't receive a compliment it means that you are going downhill and not in shape or smth lol...
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion I would only do it with someone I believe I get along with and I know they put some work on it.

For example if we get along and you have had a new haircut I can say it looks nice once. If you are hitting the gym I might say you look bigger(once). Just to lift you up sometimes... but I wouldn't compliment permanent characteristics like eyes, height, etc... it would look weird... I try to avoid compliments as much as possible though because if that person is like me they will believe that everytime they don't receive a compliment it means that you are going downhill and not in shape or smth lol...
And se for receiving compliments as long as I can tell they are genuine I don't mind it.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Just in Gym. You met their always the same people and some time you compliment if you see them reaching goals.
Was just about to say this lol. Usually in things like basketball, track etc we shit talk each other a lot in good fun. But in the gym, it's like everyone becomes Rocky's coach or something lol. The assholes in gyms usually get outcasted pretty quick.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Was just about to say this lol. Usually in things like basketball, track etc we shit talk each other a lot in good fun. But in the gym, it's like everyone becomes Rocky's coach or something lol. The assholes in gyms usually get outcasted pretty quick.
Which is something i really like in gym. Even tho, or specially when, someone with high weight and/or low fitness appears, the people in gym mostly just push them up. Also with me at beginning.

My first time in gym, after 20 mins, i was trhwoing up water, unable to do more in gym. I was so down, nearly broken, so i was close to decide never enter this again in my life, cause it was humiliating. But then some extremely fit people in gym came to me (you saw they are there daily for several years), gave me some papers and told me: "Dont worry, we all had to beginn at some point. Just relax for today, tomorrow you come back and we show you some stuff. It will be better!"

This gave me alot of conficence to again and since then i stick to it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t just offer it up to any random dude, but I’ve always told my boys when I’m proud of them or they’re looking good…unless you’re just totally insecure about your sexuality, you should be able to compliment same-sex friends without it being weird. Why would you WANT to have a connection with someone that doesn’t involve building them up and encouraging them to be the best version of themselves??

Like direct and sudden compliment? No. But if they ask something like what should I wear? this cloth/that cloth? or should I put my cap on? or nah ? I always answered which one look worst on them, that cloth look like trash on you so wear this one or you look like an idiot with that cap. Could it be counted as indirect compliment at least? lmao.. but even I don't directly say out loud they look good with that outfit/without the cap, I genuinely pick them the better looks.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I remember when I was in 7th grade in middle school, I compliments one of my random guy classmate and saying things like, "Hey, you look cute today man." And everybody started laughing and I got cringed. And from that day, I'll never compliments any guys again, even if they're my homies.

So I started to compliments girls instead cuz they're more easier to flirt with.

I remember when I was in 7th grade in middle school, I compliments one of my random guy classmate and saying things like, "Hey, you look cute today man." And everybody started laughing and I got cringed. And from that day, I'll never compliments any guys again, even if they're my homies.

So I started to compliments girls instead cuz they're more easier to flirt with.
So you was flirting with boys then decided to just fuck them :catblush: