What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is letting someone else get the final hit.

Luffys “I will defeat Kaido” would have been a big lie if someone else lands the final hit on him in this war.

The only way I see ZKK occurring is if Zoro kills a passed out and unconscious Kaido out of sheer bloodlust… but that’s super dark and out of character.
Zoro said the same , wich implies they are both NOT lieng wich implies that it's a 2 vs 1

Sanji was being told by Queen how his fire is generated unnaturally. The one chapter after King's race is said to be able to create fire. The same chapter Sanji claims that the raid suit made his body feel different after. I can't tell whether he is Awakening his Germa powers or if he has King's dna‚ but sure enough some exciting powerup and lore is coming our way
Sanjibros we can't stop winning. It's unbelievable!

Yeah, let's forget the fact that King is a swordsman + has an ancient Zoan devil fruit, let's minimize him to only having the fire and just because of the fact that Sanji could get a hotter fire he would be stronger than King already

:milaugh:

you guys are clowns

and let's not forget that King might end up having CoC too
Yeah, let's forget raid suit Sanji's insane durability, his mastery of COO, his speed and his kick power, you guys are clowns.
And let's not forget that Sanji night end up having CoC too.

When you took magical medicine and have a special sword *Enma* + Ryuo
Yet You getting matched by base King
But your fanboys said "zoro top tier, he will low/mid diff YCs, he can easily tag Katakuri "
How can he even tag base kata if he is getting matched by base King.

Shimotsuki Zoro vs Ancient Race of God's, King
Vinsmoke Sanji vs Ex MADS scientist, Queen
Oda keeps hyping and Grouping the wings of PK alongside All stars.
So RS weakens or affects the user huh

Marco the spectator

Perospero hype, if he matches or beat Neko. He's officially ~ Jack, and above Current Jozu!
Don't wanna hear "flyers are above Pero" "Cracker & Smoothie below Jack" nonsense again
Wanna see Hybrid Jack in action, tired of zoan/base Jack.

Adult Momo is Here.

AdCoC Luffy > Ryuo Luffy >~Katakuri >=FS Luffy > Enma zoro/King/Marco >= RS Sanji/Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.