What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
:seriously::seriously:

First there is no need for an ''explanation'' for that, we have many characters with super powers which make no sense, but no body is complaining nor asking for an explanation. Ideo has Mr.5's DF ability without eating the same DF - is he also modified? Doubt that. Luffy can create fire himself, does it make sense? No. Sanji creating fire with friction makes much more sense than Luffy's way of creating fire.

If you want an explanation, it could be simply explained with that Judge or Sora's parents/grandparents or whatever - that one of them was from Kings Race, that way they would have their DNA in them the natural way and not fucking modifying Sanji in a lab.
Still don’t understand why you wanna have Sanji become lame again,Oda is giving him an out but you’re like nah I will stick to the bull shit side.
Mate luffy stretches before creating fire atleast there is some sense to it? How come Sanji summons fire accordingly when he wishes without any sort of movement? What friction mate ?

Would be super hype if Sanji awakenes something that actually gives him a transformation, but solely for fights, similiar to Zarbon in DBZ, where he does not want to be seen by Robin or Nami while in it, because of some outrageous exoskeleton mutation.
Basically Vinsmoke shit on activation

Headcanon much, but fuck it lol
Btw nearly confirmed now, that Sanji is indeed modified and Sora's medicine just surpressed those genes. RS gonna trigger that shit
It was confirmed. We were told that Sanji's genes were modified.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The strongest attack in the series? None of Kaidou and BM use CoC Coating black lightning. Zoro blocked the wind released by two Emperors swinging their weapon, that was it. The attack is AoE, AoE attack is dispersed and in attack power compared to an attack focused in one target.
the amount of mental gymnastics to downplay zoro blocking hakkai for a second LMAO
that wasnt two yonkos casually swinging their weapons lol. kaido even had doubts big mom would be able to do it at her age.
this is the only island level attack that we've seen yet.

Zoro said it himself that they cant let two Emperors annihilate the WG, he alone hyped that with words and estimated that, the others were just surprised and panic like usual when faced with a strong attack. Thing is Zoro also acted like he saved Luffy from Boro Breath while Luffy received zero damage from the next Boro Breath. So receiving a wind for a second and had broken bones and unable to move for chapters as a result, thats a ragdoll.
even kid thanked zoro for saving their asses by blocking it.
jesus christ you much do you hate zoro lmfao

What matters here is context, not the design.
Zoro gets compared to Ryuma, and that is it.
ZKK is not impressive feat.
What will be impressive is who defeat Kaido.
For example, Blackbeard killed Whitebeard, he did not defeat him. It took marines and several blows from others to defeat him.

If ZKK is impressive, then BB killing WB is just as impressive.
Just a bunch of children fighting for their egos. Stop it.
Kaido can't be kill by anyone and you're dares said Killing the Unkillable Kaido is not a bigger feat than beating Kaido?
the same Kaido who lost 7 times:seriously:

Still don’t understand why you wanna have Sanji become lame again,Oda is giving him an out but you’re like nah I will stick to the bull shit side.
Mate luffy stretches before creating fire atleast there is some sense to it? How come Sanji summons fire accordingly when he wishes without any sort of movement? What friction mate ?
The friction of his neurons firing..duh

So did anyone mention the fact how Sanji's dj feels so fucking random now? According to Queen it may be linked to King's race - Judge extracted possibly dna from one of his members - but in WCI Judge fought Sanji and no mention whatsoever of him unlocking that ability?

Is this another random power Oda came up with later?
i mean its all speculation right now, we dont even know if sanji has kings dna. if he did then it would have made more sense if sanji fought him.

Status
Not open for further replies.